25. Someone new

"That is all you need to know for now. Let's meet on Thursday for a new session, everyone. See ya", the middle aged woman said as her secratery collected all the files and exited the room with her.

"Thank god, it's over. She was boring as hell", a young man who was sitting beside jin, said.

Seokjin stamped his foot on the other's under the table causing him to yelp in shock and a bit of pain. "Shut up, Youngjae. You sound like a dumb high schooler", he said and got up.

"Hey! I'm offended!", Youngjae exclaimed, getting up after seokjin and following him to the canteen downstairs.

"I hope you are", jin smiled causing the younger to whine.

"I swear I'll kill you now. And don't expect me to attend your funeral", he muttered. "Who said you'll be invited?", Jin snickered and chewed on his Churro. The boy, who was learning medicine, and basically seokjin's new assistant was Choi Youngjae. He was also from Korea, Mokposi. A nice kid, seokjin could tell from the two days he had spent with him.

"Okay, hyung. You win, Happy?", Youngjae asked, pouting. "Very", the elder said with sass. Sure, the boy was cute but seokjin was a bad bitch. He didn't fell easily for handsome and cute faces. Okay, okay. Not all.

"By the way, who were you talking to when I came to your room?", Youngjae asked with curiosity, munching on his burrito. "Hmm. Why do you need to know that?", seokjin teased with a silly grin.

"Hyuuuung!!", Youngjae whined. "Stop bullying me!", he huffed. "Okay, fine. I was talking to my boyfriend", jin said, giving in easily. "Oooooooo. Hyung has a boyfriend~~", the younger teased in a sing-song voice.

"Oh, come on", seokjin groaned.

"So, is he good in bed? Is his di-", he was stopped by seokjin's hand pressed onto his mouth, not allowing a word to come out.

"Shut up!", Seokjin blushed and hid his face behind his hands. Youngjae just cooed while laughing loudly.
______________________________________

"Y'know what? Fuck it. I'm calling oppa", a young lady with glasses said.

"Just call him, then. Felix surely ain't coming, tzuyu", her friend said, irritated.

 Felix surely ain't coming, tzuyu", her friend said, irritated

Tzuyu nodded and dialed a very familiar number.

"Hello?", a deep voice mumbled from the other side of the phone.

After almost half an hour, namjoon stood in his living room along with Jackson, eyeing the two girls suspiciously.

"So, what was your reason for not informing me and coming here?", the second elder in the room asked sternly.

"Well, oppa, you told me about Seokjin-ssi so we thought...", tzuyu trailed off with a cheeky smile. Jeongyeon, her friend, nodded in approval. Jackson took notice of the light blush on her cheeks while namjoon was talking to them.