Lucy?!

"WHEN ARE WE GONNA STOP FALLING?!" Emmet screamed as he plummeted towards the ground. Him and Rex fell into a pile of LEGO bricks.

"Now" Rex replied, standing up in a defensive pose. Emmet stood up and gasped for air

"Uhh, Rex do you hear a rumbling?" The ground shook beneath them as a giant DUPLO alien came out of the ground, lifting Emmet onto it's head but he soon fell off.

"Planet DUPLO!" Rex said as he ran up another pile of bricks. They saw lots of different aliens playing around in the bricks "this is really bad" Rex worried. A claw suddenly came down from the sky and scooped up Emmet. Rex jumped on top of it and they both got a good view of this heckhole. They spotted a train as a small purple alien jumped onto it.

"Alright you guys, the queen says we've got to get these bricks sorted and up to the space temple before the ceremony starts, let's go! Go! Go!" Emmet looked further up the tracks to see the space temple. He leaned upward to face Rex.

"Rex! I think I know what to do!"

"What's your plan?"

"We have to hang, bro!"

"I catch you, grab and go amigo!" Rex winked at Emmet and jumped down, grabbing his hand as the claw spun around it let them go And they went flying, landing in a pile of green bricks on the train. They sat up and noticed they were still holding hands, they let go, looked away from eachother and blushed, Emmet scratched the back of his head. "Well done!" Rex patted Emmet on the back " the student has become.. the teaching assistant" he said, once more placing a hand on Emmet's back.

"Thanks! I hope this leads to our friends" Emmet said as the train speeded off towards the space temple. They were just sitting there in silence as they heard a voice from behind.

"Get down!" Emmet and Rex felt something push them down under the bricks. Emmet stood up, he saw Lucy standing there. "Emmet!" She said

"Lucy!" They pulled eachother into a hug. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to save you"

"I'm here to save you! We're saving eachother!" He said bouncing up and down holding her hands.

"Wow! You made it all the way here, I-I can't believe it"

"Well ya' better believe it sister." Rex said, emerging from the bricks with one on his head. That he took off

"Woah, who is this guy?" Lucy asked, gesturing to Rex

"Oh! So you can see him?! Oh-ho, I was so worried he was just a projection of what my ego needs deep down, but no! He's real! Cool!"

"I'm Rex Dangervest, Social media influencer, First base man, man of the soil, script doctor, and my middle name is machete ninja star so I know tough, and Emmet is one tough cookie!" He said punching Emmets arm playfully. " He's a cookie so tough and hard, you can't even chew it, because it turns out it's not a cookie! It's a chainsaw!" Emmet proudly posed

"Really?" Lucy said

"Yeah I grew up! Just like you wanted." Emmet said happily

"Yeah, no, that's.. that's great" Lucy put on a fake smile

"Hmm, thought you'd be more excited."

"Me too" Lucy sighed "but it's good! Because that's what we need! They've got all our friends! Your nightmare, Ourmomageddon, it's coming. We have to stop it or else we're all doomed and it's- and it's all going down right there at the-"

"The space temple" Emmet cut her off "and the clock from my dream" he said, pointing to the dolphin clock next to the temple. The clock said 4: 59 "it's all coming true.."