Ourmomageddon

They snuck out of the heck like bakery and split up, Lucy going off to the entertainment center, while Rex and Emmet crawled into the vents.

'Rex is so awesome' Emmet thought as he watched Rex climb and do flips to get through some of the vents. 'he might be even cooler than-..' a look of realisation wiped across Emmet's face with a slight hint of blush. "Oh no." He said out loud to himself.

"What is it?" Rex turned around, wondering what the matter was.

"Oh! Uhh, nothing! Just worrying about Lucy!" Emmet panicked

"She's.. gonna be fine." Rex turned back around and carried on going though the vents. A couple of minutes later Lucy came on the headset.

"Okay, target detected, I'm closing in."

"Ten four good buddy" Rex said

"Ten four you good buddy!" Emmet said

"You're the good buddy, buddy!" Rex replied

"IS THAT BRUCE WILLIS?!" Emmet asked

"Hey guys.." Bruce Willis answerd

"Ah ha ha ha! Good one Bruce Willis!" Emmet said

"Please just go.." Bruce Willis asked

"Yeah, c'mon Emmet, There's no time to loose!" Rex encouraged Emmet to move a bit faster

"Oh! Uh, yeah!" He picked up the pase "uhh, Rex?"

"Hmm?" Rex replied, not taking his eyes off of where he was going.

"Umm, d.. do you think I'm cool?" Emmet asked

"Definitely." Emmets eyes lit up with joy "you are by far, the coolest person I've ever had the pleasure of meeting" Emmet felt his face heat up a bit, and that was the moment that Rex decided to look behind him to check on Emmet. "Hey, Emmet? Are you okay? Your face is going red."

"Oh! Uh! Y-yeah, it's just that, it- it's a little stuffy in here! Yeah, that!" He said, his face going redder.

"Well we better get out soon then or you might pass out! Good thing that I'll be able to carry you out if you do!" Emmet turned his head to the side to about looking at Rex. They carried on crawling and flipping through the vents, well, Rex flipped and Emmet just climbed, anyway! They carried on for a couple more minutes when they came across an exit. "I think there is an exit here.."

'OH THANK GOODNESS AN EXIT' Emmet thought

"Hmm.. but it seems to be upside down, luckily the bricks are also facing upsidedown, so we can walk on it." Rex kicked the vent exit off and flipped himself onto the bottom of the temple, he helped Emmet up onto it aswell and they started walking.

"Broody Judy, this is Stubble Trouble, what is your status?" Emmet asked Lucy through the headset, but no reply. Only static. "Lucy!" He asked again but still no reply. "She's not answering" he whispered to Rex.

"Uh-Oh.." Rex said

"Is that bad?" Emmet asked

"An Uh-Oh? Never good. I thought she might have been more brainwashed than she was letting on." Rex replied. Emmet was actually slightly hoping that the reason Rex went Uh-Oh was the same reason why he went Oh no.

"No, no! Not Lucy, she is one of the toughest there is."

"Unless that song got stuck in her head."

"Lucy? Lucy? Come on, Lucy! Where are you?" Emmet tried to reach her on the headset again but to no avail. They made it on the right side of the temple as they heard an English voice announcing something.