The Sun and The Moon

Once upon a time,

There was a boy who has 2 stepbrothers who mostly like to abuse him. He thinks that his stepbrothers were evil and vicious to him. But he has to be strong ever since his father passed away from an illness. He cried while the stepbrothers were there with disgust on their faces. Every single day, the boy would either be their slave or playboy. He shouted, telling the two step brothers to stop as one of them stick something into his ass. It hurt him so much that he wanted to cry out for help, but his mouth was covered by other stepbrother preventing him from screaming. Tears fell on the boy's face as the two stepbrothers were touching his sensitive ass. That was happening for days as no one will come and save the boy who was only 17 years old. But one night... ropes were tied around the boy's porcelain skin and was naked in front of the stepbrothers as they walked up to the boy and started kissing the boy on everywhere (except the lips) even teasing his sensitive spots. The boy had tears already falling down and wanted to scream for help, but it was futile because his voice was very weak from screaming for help multiple times. And finally, there was a doorbell that ringed in the middle of doing something sexual to the boy as the older stepbrother went to get the door. A few minutes later, there is a loud crash and was heard by the younger stepbrother. He had to check on his older brother, but he made a wrong choice, causing him to be knocked out. The boy can't move or say anything since he was tied up and almost lost his voice. Then he saw a shadow coming to the basement before the boy passed out.

~Gawain's POV~

Walking down to the basement after hitting the stepbrothers that were assaulting his youngest stepbrother thanks to one of the neighbors who reported to one of my knights and he reported to me. When I arrived, I saw the boy with kiss marks from his older stepbrothers and ropes tied to his skin, plus he's naked which . I really don't know what to do with him, so I pulled out my sword, cut the ropes, caught the boy, covered him with my cloak, and lift him up while he was unconscious. Honestly, he looked really cute when he was asleep. When I got out of the house, there were a few neighbors who were looking at my guards, saw me which they bow and I told them to rise and appreciate the respect I'm receiving.

Gawain: Do any of you knew this boy and his name?

Neighbor #1: I knew Arthur since he was little. He was very friendly at everyone who lived here before his father passed away. Arthur was 8 by that time and he had those two shitty stepbrothers who treated him as a slave and a playboy. They like to put him in ropes and stick crappy sex toys on him which caused him to cry and tried to scream for help.

Neighbor #2: *walks to the boy and touching the blonde locks* He was raped once by one of the two older stepbrothers and he almost came inside this poor boy. But Arthur eventually escaped the raping from his stepbrother.

Gawain: How did he escaped this? And how did you know that happened?

Neighbor #2: He punched the stomach with his fist and ran towards his room and locked the door. He was sobbing after that which I saw him after coming back from an errand that was important.

Gawain: So... Who was the one who reported to one of my guards?

Neighbor #3's son: It was me! I'm the one who reported this to one of your guards, Your Majesty. I really feel bad for him because he was very sweet to everyone so I did during an errand that my mother gave me.

Gawain: Thank you, kid. I'll reward you and your family with something you all will like. Guard!

Guard: *Ran towards the kid and gave him a pouch with 30 gold coins* Here you go