Her Sister | Kovu x Kiara's Sister!Reader

Requested by CodilynLunn
Hope you like it!!
======================
~(Y/N)'s POV~
Me and my sister, Kiara were going on our first hunt. I begged my dad to go with Kiara, mom thought it was okay because I was going with her and I know how to get her out of trouble/danger.

"You ready, sis." I asked Kiara. Kiara smiled at me and said. "Yeah. Come on." Kiara disappeared into the tall as I followed after her. Kiara and I stalked antelopes that were eating grass not far from way we were. Kiara moved in as I watched her as I stayed downwind.

~Normal POV~
Kiara moves in seeing a rock in front of her she stepped over in with her front paw but kicked it with his back paw as the antelopes heard and ran. Kiara started to run after them, but you ran faster then Kiara as you took night ground, jumped and tackled it to the ground. "Woah!" Kiara said stopping beside you.

"(Y/N)?! How'd you do that?" Kiara asked. "It's called higher ground, sister dearest." You said with a smirk on your face. Kiara playfully rolled her eyes at you. You looked to the side of you seeing blazes of a wild fire. "Kiara. Go back to Priderock." You said to her. "(Y/N/N), what's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing, just go back to Priderock and get the pride." You said.

"But, why?" She asked. "NOW! Please." You said. "Okay..." She trailed as she ran back towards Priderock. You ran to check out the fire as many animals ran from it. "Oh my king of past." You exclaimed. The fire started to surround me. You screamed in terror as you tried to ran from the fire. 'I should have stayed home or went with Kiara back home. I'm so stupid.' You thought to yourself.

You had coughing fits because of all the smoke that surrounding you in thick clouds of smog. You growled as you flopped onto your belly, getting low out of the way of the smoke. You were trying to hard not pass out from the all the smoke.

A paw was kicked up some dust in front of you. You looked up at the dark figure, it looked like a lion but your eyes were way to blurring as you past out, flying to the ground with a thud.

Kovu growled as he examined you. He felt like he knew you but he was more focused on his mother plan to make him king. He grabbed the scruff of your neck and lifted you onto his back. He ran through the smoke and fire getting to back to the edge of the Pridelands.

*Time Skip*
You woke up with Kovu in front of you. You coughed. "Where...Where am I?" You asked. Kovu spoke answering you. "You're safe in the Pridelands." He said. You looked up at the lion that saved you. "Really? Thank you." You said to him. "You're welcome." He said. You noticed something familiar and you said. "Kovu? Is that you?" You asked him. Kovu smirked at you.

You remember him when you were a cub and smiled at him. "Of course it is, (Y/N)."