chapter 1

Queen_Xplosion: this has been edited and detailed by Ashla_Spirit_Wolf check her out

TRIGGER WARNING- TORTURE
PARENTAL ABUSE AND ABANDONMENT

DISGRACE

~Angels Pov~

"You're a disgrace! A gross, disgusting abomination! Who in their right mind would want a weak bitch alpha and a pathetic weak omega." "I-I am not w-weak! Y-you'll see one day I'm going t-to be a hero!" A shaky voice calls out quickly followed by loud thundering psychotic laughter then a growl and the sound of a small body being thrown to the ground "Aww so you wanna be a hero?~ How pathetic! You will never be heroes! " These were just some of the things that our parents would say to us... "Pathetic!" I heard my mother scream before a loud echo of a smack rang throughout the small rundown house. These were only a few of the terrible things they would do to us... I ran down the stairs only to see ash holding the side her face while whimpering and crying.

"hey don't fucking hit her!" I tried my best to protect my sister... "Tch, fucking disgrace, I'm so glad that you two are actually going to be something of use to me. Take them away! Get them out of my sight." Our 'father hisses with an evil smirk We were only 6 years old... Just then Ash and I both felt a needle being pushed into our necks and a foul liquid beginning to speed throughout our small bodies. Only 6 years old... "A-ash" was the last thing said before I felt myself begin to fall before everything went pitch black. And we were forced to live through hell... I woke up in a dirty cage in a dark almost pitch-black room filled with small and large metal cages. It looked as though this was some sort of twisted holding basement. "Ash?"| mumbled. "H-here." I heard a small shaky voice next to me say. I look over to see Ash sitting in the back corner of her cadge across from mine. She was shaking and hugging her knees close to her chest. Her ears and tail were pressed flat against her body her eyes flickering around the room every few seconds.

"Hey, i-it ok ash I'm right here," I say softly, crawling over to my shaking twin and reach out to her to let her know she wasn't alone. "We'll get through this we are going to be heroes right?" I watched as my twin sis perked up a bit and slowly pulled herself away from the safety of her corner and grabs my hand and nodded softly "Y-yes. We'll be the greatest heroes ever."I smiled at Ash but the moment of relief didn't last. We both froze in place when the sound of someone chuckling darkly came from the doorway. "Sorry to rain on your little party but heroes are just a bunch of weaklings in suits my dears." A shadowy figure says in a dark mocking spiteful tone. "Nobody is going to come for you, no mommy no daddy no heroes. Nobody cares about you anymore ." The man said stepping into the light. His was tall, very tall. He had a scary mask helmet thing on his head with tubs sticking out of it. Ash pulled away and moved back into the corner of her cadge and growled baring her teeth at him trying to hide the fear in her eyes with anger. I growled and yelled at the twisted man "You bastard!! You touch my sister and you die!" I snarled venom dripping from my words. The man only smirked and chuckled darkly "We'll see about that little one."

That... That man... That poor excuse for a human being Was a monster I took repeated beatings each day because of my drive to keep Ash safe, but once the monster realized Ash was the only weakness I had, He used it against me. He would tie me up to a chair and force me to watch as he beat her and yelled at her. It was so painful watching her try to stay strong while on the verge of tears. It was more painful to see her like that, then to actually be the one taking the beatings. Seeing the one you love more than anything in this world, was heartbreaking I want them dead We put up with the abuse for years. At some point, a light blue-haired red-eyed boy, that was a few years older than us, joined the beatings, but no, he wasn't receiving them. No, he was handing them out. He took a great interest in Ash which made my blood boil. Every few days he would come up to her cage and sit down in front of it holding the keys to freedom in his filthy clammy hands.