chapter 2

~NEW BEGINNING~

Ash's pov)

I watched in horror as three people emerged from the rubble. Sasha, Hickory hurry faster they're here!" I yelled, my eyes roaming around the room. from the restraints to the strangers and back to Angel. I looked back at the strangers and noticed the glow behind the scarfs man's yellow goggles. "ANGEL!!!" I screamed in anguish as the color drained from my face as I watched angel's beast form disappear and she started falling to the floor. "Sister! " I screamed tears brimming my eyes just as the spirits broke through the chains. I lunged off the table and caught her just before she hit the ground.

I didn't care that my head was bleeding. I didn't care that everything was slowly starting to fade and my body felt heavy all that mattered was my sister. My heart raced as I check her pulse and heartbeat. 'She's alive just unconscious that's good I'll-' I was suddenly brought back to reality when I heard movement in the rubble. I growl and quickly lay Angel down then stand in a defensive position over her as I see the three had moved closer and were only about 20 feet away.

the scarfed man had taken the lead.' He must be the leader I'll have to be careful.' I think then swiftly wave my hand out in front of me summoning three of my most powerful and trusted wolves. "Barricade" I whisper and my three wolves, Ezdeath, Ezekiel, and Javix, surrounded me and Angel creating a protective barrier growling at the strangers. "Stay the hell away from us!" I yell trying to keep the tired waver in my voice from showing.

"Sweetheart were not here to hurt you." The women says and try's to step closer only to quickly move away when Javix growls and snapped at her. The block person stepped forward and began to try' and reason with
me "Young one your hurt. You won't last long with a wound to the

Head-". "I've had worse. We both have." I growled baring my fangs at him. The air suddenly shifted making my scenes go on high alert. The air
Was now filled with heavy tension, sadness guilt, and anger. Just
Then the scarfed man sighed heavily making me tense up and growl

The man pulled the goggles off his face to reveal Tired eyes, but they were soft? Not like my mothers who's were always filled with disgust or my fathers that were always filled with hatred. No, his were like my sisters like Dabi's. They were soft caring and filled with sympathy. Why do his eyes look like that? He's bad he'll hurt us."
"Wh-who are you people?"

I tried to stay on my guard but my head was fuzzy from the blood loss.
The scarf man smiles softly and bends down on one knee so he was at my level even though he was several feet away. The man gave a soft caring smile I tried not to giggle because his smile was silly looking. "Where pro heroes my name is Eraserhead and were here to save you and your sister." Mr. Eraserhead said softly and my eyes went wide. "Y-your heroes ?" I asked unsure. Eraser nods softly. "A-and... You're here t-to save us?" I ask shakily as tears began to fill my eyes. Eraser smiles softly and nods again. And that was it, I completely lost it

Tears streamed down my face as I cry and smile brightly holding Angel close and mumble "We're safe. We're getting out of here." I cancel my quirk and the three wolves, that have be been protecting Angel and l, they bowed to me before disappearing. Mr. Eraserhead walked over to me, I did nothing to stop him as I sobbed onto Angel's shoulder. So many emotions were rushing through me emotions I've hidden away for Many years.

Mr.Eraserhead wrapped his arms around me as I cried happy tears. After I had calmed down he gently picked me and Angel up. He gently rested the non-wounded side of my head on his left shoulder while he rested Angel's head on his right. He turned around and began making his way out of the horror building and the two hero's that had come with him followed us out of the building.