Overslept👀

Buuuuzz!!!!! Stupid alarm clock.
I groaned as I switched it off. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and checked the time. Geeez!!! I overslept and Kyle couldn't even wake me up.

I only had five minutes until my bodyguard comes to get me from my room. I jumped out of bed and rushed to my huge closet that can also be defined as a boutique.

I picked out one of my best uniforms and a pair of baby shoes.

I rushed to the bathroom and had a really quick bath. It took me 4 minutes , one minute left.

      *******

"Mom, dad, good morning" I pecked both of them on their cheeks.
"Morning sweetie, how was your night?" Mom asked with a smile.

"Awesome mom!" I picked up an apple from the basket on the table.

"I guess someone didn't see me here. Have I become that invisible now?" Kyle murmured loudly.

"Oh yeah! Great! Well, someone couldn't wake me up early enough"
I muttered also before my huge body guard, Alex came in with a frown as always.

"Miss, you're late!" He snapped checking his timer.

"I'm sorry Alex,....." He cut me short, rudely.

"Save your excuses to build a Botique one day, you know?" He also picked up an apple and sliced it." Meet me outside in two seconds!" He ordered and barged out of the house.

"Who the hell does he think he is to order me around?" I questioned.

"Your bodyguard?" Dad reminded me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Dad, I don't need one, I'm old enough to take care of myself" I defended.

"Do you really need a soothsayer to announce to you that you're going to be late this morning?" Alex terrible voice scared the living daylights out of me.

"We aren't done talking, yet!" I said with a frown as I sliced more apples into a disposable plate. I headed to the car and entered immediately.

My driver pulled up in front of the gates of Richmond's high.

"Aren't you going to park in the lot?" Alex asked with a mean look.

I was really scared of him. His voice was terrible and he was mean and just too strong💪💪💪.

"It's okay here" I said and got down before he tried to stop me.
I heard him shout my name but I cared less at the moment. I just rushed into the hallways.

I opened my locker and a note fell out into my hands. It was a sticky note that said 'I love you'

Of course, this was Richmond high, things happened. This was my life in this hell of a school.

"Or don't you love me too?" A very familiar voice asked me, I turned around to find my awesome first bestie, standing before me.

"Xander!" I called out before throwing my arms around his neck.

"I missed you so much!" He said brushing my hair slowly.

"I missed you more. Where the hell have you been in NewYork that I couldn't find you?"

"And who says, I've been in New York? I traveled with my parents for their fishing trip and business deal." He cooed, pulling me away.

"You were so busy to even give me a call? Your line was always switched off. Did you find a new girl?" I asked jokingly.

"No, just that a new girl threw my phone into the pool because I refused to date her. She's a crazy ass"

"So what did you get for me to wherever you went to for two weeks?" I slammed my locker after selecting the textbooks I would need in class.

We made our way down the hallways, I had missed Xander, so much, he was such a dumbass of a comedian.

I mistakenly bumped into Maddie Halton. Crazy bitch!

"What are you doing with my Xander?" Her statement caught me off guard.

Seriously, Her Xander?

I gave him a suspicious look and it seemed that she was right. He was hers' and she was his'.

        ******