Sorry🙏🙏🙏

💞Xander's POV💞

💤💤💤💤 That phone is ringing again, for the fiftheenth time. Can this girl give me breathing space?

I was hating myself now, my life was getting miserable the passing moment. No Kaylee and her annoyance. I thought of spending time today but that stupid girl had to ruin everything.

She was busy chatting and grinning her time away with a new guy that signed in for Basketball today. If he was planning on laying his fingers on her then he was gonna have to suffer his whole life in Basketball. I would do miseries to him as the team's captain.

Every guy stayed from her because of me. I made it clear to them that she was off limits because I didn't want them to hurt her one bit.

Today was such a bad day.

"Hello, speak up!" I yelled over the phone.

"Who said yelling at me was allowed?"

"Sorry, just frustrated" I apologized definitely not sincere.

"I'd like us to hit the bar tonight"

"No! Family dinner" I lied.

"I'm coming over"

"No, good night. Wait, actually my ex is here and she's still mad at me for everything so she brought her parents over, it won't be nice if they see you as my 👧 girlfriend." I formulated that lie suddenly.

"Good night" she hung up, she was definitely angry.

"Yeah whatever!" I mumbled.

My younger sisters, Julia and Julie, came into my room. Those twins could be one big of a problem.

"We need your help" they chorused.

"No!" I quickly turned them down.

"You haven't even heard what we have to say" Julie said pouting her lips

"Whatever it is, my answer still remains no" I maintained.

"Whatever! We want you to program the TV for us" Julia said.

"Why? Go study!" I replied.

"Boring!" they chorused again.

"You sound like tutor James and dad😁" Julia complained.

"Well, what do you want to watch?" I asked and they smile.

"Kyle's having a program now and we definitely don't want to miss it for the world." Julie said playing with her hair.

"He's just too drop dead georgous. He has huge bones and I bet soft lips also......." I cut Julia shut.

"What the? He's way older than you girls so stop drooling over him" I corrected, sternly.

"Love don't care, duuuurgh!" they chorused, both playing with their hair.

"He broke my heart when he kissed Morgan on a TV show, I felt heart break💔" Julie sighed dramatically with her right hand on her chest.

Drama queen!

"I won't let you get hurt again by watching Kyle. You could watch cartoons, barbie in pink shoes, dancing 👸 princesses, ballerina, fashion shows, teens comedy, whatever but not just Kyle" I said heading out of my room, with them tailing behind.

"I wanna watch ballerinas, I haven't mastered my steps yet" Julia said twisting the tip of her hair with her index finger.

"You see! And you wanna watch Kyle kissing Bettany this time " I sighed heavily.