Chapter 1: Last Day at the UK

Shawn's POV:

"Thanks so much to @BBCR1 for having me there at the Teen Awards yesterday !"

"@TheVampsJames thankyou for having me do it with you man ! <3 <3 <3"

"That was so fun, UK fans are crazy! Haha Love you <3"

After these sentences on Twitter, I put my phone away and headed to the bathroom of the hotel. I went into the shower and let the warm water run down my body to massaging me. "It was a tough day, UK fans are amazing! I wonder if have fans in other countries in Europe..." I thought to myself as I towled down myself. I staggered into the hotelbed and let my body sink into the soft pillows and eventually fell asleep.

***

beep, beep, beep

After I realised in my dreams that the noise was actually from my phone, I managed to open one eye to spot my phone on the edge of the bedside table. It almost fell down as I caught it.

10:00am

"Get up Shawn or you will miss British breakfast!" I thought as I got up. I went to the bathroom and spotted the reflection of a broom in the mirror at the corner of my eye- Oh wait, it was my hair. I grinned at myself for my silliness and got ready. After I've showered and done my hair, I packed my stuff and made my way down to get some breakfast.

Down there, I spotted the crew with my manager. He looked at me and gestured a "come here".

"Good morning Shawn, you were great yesterday! Did you sleep well? I see you're fully dressed and ready to the flight." he said in a soft tone.

"Good morning! Thanks! Yes, haha" I grinned at the thought of the broom scene.

"But I guess you guys aren't that ready" I eyed on their pajama pants and to be honest, I was confused because our flight's gonna be at 11:30 am and it's almost 11:00 am.

"Yeah, I wanted to tell you last night but I guess Mr. Mendes fell asleep" he winked at me and started to laugh and the rest of the crew joined him including myself. After a while they calmed down and he frowned at me "So I texted you that our flight's changed to 8:00pm"

"Wait, what...?" I said as I grabbed my phone to see "Hey sleepy wizard, our flight tomorrow is gonna be at 8:00pm, just saying :)"

"Oops" chuckled with a little bit ashamed.

"Nah it's fine, you can do everything you want today, we're staying here and enjoying the food, haha" he said.

"Really? Cool, thanks! I guess I'll go for a walk if that's ok for you guys?" I asked.

"Of course! Just make sure that you gotta be back at the hotel by 7:00pm okay? You can let your stuff here, we'll take care of them for you" he said with a smile.

"Sure, thanks guys." I said and with that I headed towards the hotel entrance.

Our hotel was far away from the Wembley-Stadium where we were yesterday but still in London, so I hoped that nobody will recognize me with my sunglasses and the hood. - I know, ninja level 10 but I just found out that I can take the day off!

I continued my walk and saw a little park nearby a starbucks. I bought myself a caramel frappuccino and sat down on a bench in the shade. I observed the playing children, the couples, the people which were on a walk with their dogs and some pigeons.

"London is so beautiful and relaxing! Muggles everywhere!" I thought with a grin and sipped on the frappuccino. After 30 minutes of sitting, my butt felt sore and I decided to explore the whole park.