Chapter 3: I've missed him!

Ethan's POV:

I'm currently back home in Toronto for about 2 days now. I was looking forward coming home because I've just met Shawn Mendes and he said he'll be in Canada after he left! This was literally the best day of my life. I've subscribed to him at the very beginning but back then he was just a normal small youtuber to me. After some uploads and his first Vine, I still didn't recognize him until I've looked him up. I was surprised at how far he's come for the past one and a half year! I literally felt like he was my little brother and I've watched him achieving so much. I was just proud of him. (A/N: That's my story how I've become such a fan of Shawn Mendes btw)

I knew he was Canadian just like me but I had no idea where he lived. It was a huge coincidence that I've met him at the UK and it'll be insane if I'll meet him some day here in Canada, however that's just impossible. For the last two days, I've been thinking a lot about Shawn Mendes, don't get me wrong, I'm not gay and I've never had interests in guys but that day when I met him was just...

My mom entered my bedroom and interrupted my thoughts. I got up and waited for her reason why she'd come to my room.

"You need help at something?" I asked her and tried to study her face. I was hoping she wasn't angry or something like that.

"Hey hun, no I just wanna ask you to go to the mall with me" she smiled, thank God she wasn't going to yell at me to clean my room.

"Do I have tooo?" I questioned a little bit annoyed because I knew I had to.

"Come on, you've been sitting here for two days. It's gonna be fun!" she said over motivated.

And with that, she left the room, expecting me to get ready and I did. I haven't planned anything today and I knew I was just going to lost myself in thoughts of Shawn Mendes again. Going to the mall will be a good distraction.
I put on some skinny black jeans with a plain white t-shirt and a red flannel. I grabbed my phone and tweeted "Hey - Ethan" for the hundredth time to Shawn, hoping he'll see it one day among the other fan tweets.

As we arrived at the mall, my mom gave me some money and said that we're going to leave in an hour and I should buy something for myself since she knew shopping with her was the death of all men.

I've just headed to a store when someone bumped into me and he felt down. As shook my head in confusion on what's just happened, I looked at the person who had his head down so I couldn't see his face.

"Whoa, you're a fast walk-" I reached out to help him up and at this moment, brown eyes have captured me and I felt the same warmth through them I've been missing since the UK. I confused by his appearance and didn't notice that he'd been staring at me.

"Hey Shawn" I whispered and he blushed.

"Hey" he said, still staring at me. It seemed like he was surprised and confused at the same time and that's when he hugged me. I don't know why he did that but he just reached out and hugged me tightly. I felt his warmth, his head on my shoulder, his arms wrapped around me and his heart was pounding crazy! Or maybe it was my heart.

"Wh- Why are you here? I thought you live in America!" he stuttered and blushed instantly and snapped back from the hug as soon as he realized it. I've already missed his warmth, jezz I gotta quit thinking like that! This dude's driving me crazy.

"Nah, I live in Toronto. Do you live here, too?" I asked him, trying not to blush. He just looked so cute when he's confused.

"Wel- Yeah, but why didn't you say anything?" he questioned.

"Well... You didn't ask." I said and teased him with a wink, causing him to blush.

I couldn't help but I had a huge grin on my face and he was smiling in the most adorable way. We were just staring at each other for a long time, forgetting the people and the world around us.

*******************************

Sry guys, I didn't feel to continue on this chapter for a long time cuz I didn't know how to write it, plus I've had to learn insanly for school and since I'm at a business studies school wich also focuses on languages ( english, french, spanish, german ) I gotta learn some huge vocabularies and I can feel myself getting dumb ^^'.