Chapter 2: I Found Him!

After arriving at the airport and heading home, I was still thinking about Ethan... I couldn't forget him and I felt pain in my chest at the fact that I might never see him again. It was a horrible day for me so I decided to go to sleep.

Next Day

I didn't feel like I was going to do something today so I decided to get myself up and went to the mall, although I didn't want to buy anything. I just wanted to go back to the UK, seeing Ethan again. I stopped at Starbucks and bought the same drink that I've bought back then at the UK... I regretted it quickly because I had to think about Ethan just staring at the drink. I quickly finished the drink and headed home. I decided to write a short song, secretly dedicated to Ethan and put it on Twitter. If he's trying to contact me, I'll do the same thing! (Cute Shawn)

I finished the short song and put it on Twitter and after 1 minute my phone lit up like crazy. How am I going to find this boy?! I put my phone away in depression and fell asleep.

***

I woke up at the sunbeams in my face and grabbed my phone. There were a lot of comments there and I followed/retweetet some of them and decided to go to the mall again. It's the only way to kill the time besides playing the guitar right now.

I was constantly thinking about him and didn't notice that I was walking fast but got no destination until I bumped into someone.

I tried to say sorry but was cut off by... grey eyes...

"Whoa, you're a fast walk-" he said but didn't finish the sentence. I quickly stood up and was in front of him right now. I studied his face, every single thing on it and a huge smile was on his face now.

"Hey Shawn." He almost whispered.

"Hey" I whispered back, my heart was pounding. Why was he here? I thought I was never going to see him again!

"Wh- Why are you here? I thought you live in America!" I stuttered confused. At this moment I realized that I was hugging him. I snapped back and stood there awkwardly.

"Nah, I live in Toronto. Do you live here, too?" he asked.

"Wel- Yeah, but why didn't you say anything?" I said, waiting for an answer.

"Well... You didn't ask." He said with a wink, causing me to blush. He was right... I've never asked him, I'm such an idiot! But he's here now! I can't describe how happy I am right now!

**********

I'm so sorry right now guys! It's really short, but I'm currently writing another Fanfic " Cameron Dallas & Shawn Mendes" I'll continue this fanfic but I gotta work on the other first!