Chapter 13

Jungkook POV

After two years....

I smirked as he cried and begged me to not leave him. I said“ Sorry your dick is too small, and your moans are disgusting. ”and left smirking. Yeah as you can tell, I had became a playboy. Yeah I know thats wrong but I hate the feeling of getting used. So, I found a way to cover my true self from the real world.

I walked into class and saw Luhan. He waved at me and I walked towards him. He said while laughing :“I heard that you just left your 30th boyfriend. And let me guess he's just one of your toys. What about the first one though, what is his name again? Is it Taehung or Taehyung? Yeah Taehyung, what about him? ”

This is Luhan:

I frowned when I heard HE's name

I frowned when I heard HE's name. I then said back coldly “Don't ever mention him again...” and walk away towards my seat. He look at me weirdly and nod his head. I sighed as I once get reminded of HIM. The one who broke my heart two years ago.

A drop of tears left my eyes as I think about the moments WE had in the past. I wiped away my tears and whispered to myself that I don't love him anymore. “You don't love him, Jungkook. You changed right? ...”

Then, I quickly wiped my tears as the teacher came in. After class, its time for lunch. I walked to the cafeteria and everyone look at me. The girls are looking at me with a jealous look and the guys are looking at me with lust.

I swayed my hip as I walk and spotted
Chen yu waving his hand on me. I then walked to his table and saw my friends, Chen yu, Luhan, Yi Xing, Di Li Re Ba and Yang Mi. I sat down and we started talking.

This is Chen yu:

(Omo he's so cute)ヾ(≧∪≦*)ノ〃

This is Yi Xing:

This is Di Li Re Ba:

This is Yang Mi:

When we're talking, a boy come towards me and said “ H-hello m-my name is Suho

When we're talking, a boy come towards me and said “ H-hello m-my name is Suho. D-do you want to go out on a d-date with me? ” He fidget his finger while saying. I reply “Eww..no, you're ugly!” Everyone then laughed and he walked away with tears in his eyes.

Chen yu then said “Aren't you too harsh on him? ”. I then replied “I know its harsh. But just think, if I accept his date and he would think I like him, but the truth is that I don't like him at all. Then, at last when will broke up, he would be more broken so if I reject him now then he wouldn't be wasting his time on someone that didn't love him but find someone that truly love him. ”

After I talked, my friends were stunned. Then, Yang Mi said “Wow , didn't think that you are that kind though, like you still play guys heart. ”

I replied with a smile“ Ya its true that I play guys heart but those guy are different they just wanted me for my looks and body. But I would never do that to the guys that truly like me.”

Time skip

I reached home and saw my mom cooking dinner. I then say“ Mom, I'm home! ” . My mom said “ Ok, when its dinner , I have something important to announce ya.” “Ok!” I shouted back while walking up the stairs thinking what is the important thing that she wanted to announce?

I then shrugged off my thoughts and did my homework. I then went down and saw dinner were all placed at the dining table. My mom then motioned me to come sit in front her and I followed. She then said“ Ok, so....”

“Ya?” I said while eating my dinner. “ Uhh... we would .....be moving back to Seoul tomorrow....” She said with hesitant.

“WHAT!!!!!!!! ” I shouted with shocked. my mom then said“ Sorry , darling. My boss said I need to go back to Seoul to work.” I then ran to my bedroom and slam the door. I lied on my bed with tears in my eyes.

I just started a new life and now I need to go back? Everything would just go back to everything. I would be heartbroken again and I need to leave my friends again! How can I live like this!

I then drifted into sleep thinking what would happen if I go back to Seoul.

Would I see HIM? Do he remember me?

So hello, cliffhanger there (o'ω'o)?Vote if you like the Jungkook now. You know what? Vote if you hate the Jungkook now too.