Chapter 16

Jungkook POV
I was walking with Kyuri hyung, Bam bam, Jackson and Suho to the cafeteria. I decided to find Hua Hua so I can introduce him to my friends and maybe we can make a cool gang name. Better than that lame bts gang.

Then, when I reached the cafeteria, I saw bts sitting on the table. I ignored them and decided to find a table that is the furthest from their table.

But then I heard Jimin saying “Did you hear that the nerd Jungkook .....” I can't hear the rest of it as it is loud in the cafeteria. Everyone kept talking about some party held today or some shit which I don't really care about.

I then slowly walked towards their table, making sure they doesn't see me. I then reached behind Taehyung and heard him saying “No no no. I rather date anyone else than him. How could I like him? He....is so.....ugly and uncool!”

Wait is he talking about me? How dare him say that I am ugly.... This bitch..... “A-hem.” I said which seem to startled Taehyung as he jumped a little and turned his head to look at me.

He awkwardly laughed but quickly cough and said “Oh hi. Wanna come to my party tonight?” Wait so the party everyone is talking about is held by him!? No wonder. Why would he invite me anyway..

Then I said “Party? Why would you invite me anyway, I -” I was cut off by Jimin as he said “Ew you're not invited, Tae was just joking right, Tae?”

Taehyung looked at him then looked at me and said “Well....I wanted to held a talent competition in my party. The loser will listen to whatever the winner says for a day. Dare to join? ” He smirk while saying.

Jimin then smriks too and said “ Ohhh ya, join the competition.. When you loses and we wins....you will become our servant...”

I smirks then said “I thought you have to win to do that? I thought you're will be the one who will losses..so the deal is on.”

I am actually pretty scared right now and nope, I don't think my gang will win..oh shit. I guess my playboy self is braver than I thought...

I then walked to my friends and told them the whole story about the competition, the deal and everything. Which leaves Hua Hua shocked.

Hua Hua then said “Uhh....I only know how to sing? .... I suck at dancing....you knew that right?” But others are fine with the competition.

I then have an idea. I said “What if our performance can be two parts? Like the first parts is us singing solo and the second one is us dancing together? But I think Hua Hua can sing only as he suck at dancing..”

Then, Kyuri hyung said “He can learn...” Which Hua Hua replied immediatly “Trust me I tried before...”

“Ok then, so which song do we dance? ” I asked which Kyuri hyung replied “ Lets dance ko ko bop ,we know that dance so we didn't to practice much. ” Which everyone nodded, agreeing to him. “And about the solo singing, everyone can choose the song themselves.”

Time ship(Tonight)6pm~

I am getting ready for the party. And the playboy me decided to wear this :

 And the playboy me decided to wear this :