I'm Okay

TRIGGER WARNINGS
Suicide, Depression, etc. please read with caution!

Sal wakes up in a cold sweat; quickly raising up. He looks down at his arms, gazing over the bright bandaids and beige bandages.
He has always self harmed, nothing new to him.
The poor boy started to use the excuse when people notice, that he likes how the bandages look.
Sal forces himself back down, despite not wanting to accidentally fall into a deep slumber again.
He looks up at the roof of his room, Larry decided to put bright glowing stars and a moon
above his bed, along with taped pictures of the two in between them. The blue boy smiles at this, face flushing at the thought of him. He's had a 'slight' crush on him for a while.
His thoughts run wild, rubbing his thighs together without him noticing. He's interrupted by the small meows coming outside from his door, chuckling; he raised up and opens the door to let his favorite cat in. Gizmo lays down beside the bed. Sal lays back down, continuing to just think.
He decides to go to the walkie talkie Larry gave him when they met,"Larry Face?" He mumbles into the device. He presses the button still waiting for an answer; his voice raspy and tired,"No reply, he must've fallen back asleep." The boy picks gizmo up, petting him and humming. He puts the ginger cat back on the ground, he goes to a speaker in his room and turns on a calming song. The bluenette smiles to himself; time passes surprisingly quickly. "6:34 AM..might as well.." Sal whispers to himself. He gets up out of bed, slipping on his favorite black jumper and burgundy jeans. Sal puts his bright blue hair up into his signature pigtails. Gizmo meows, he smiles back down at the small feline. The boy goes out of his apartment, slipping the keycard into his right pocket and heading down to Larry's apartment.

Larry gets up,"Shit..Blueberry is gonna be here soon." He throws the blanket off of him; lazily picking up a pair of paint stained jeans and a black 'Sanity's Fall' shirt and puts the outfit on.
Tiredly, he navigates his way to his dresser and grabs a hair brush. The tall male quickly goes through his messy hair, taking a wad of hair gel; he slicks back his long hair.
Larry smirks looking at himself in the mirror,"Damm-" he's interrupted by the small knocks at the door,"Damn blueberry is early!" The tall male runs to his door,"Sup Sallio." Larry says looking down at the short, blue haired boy. "Good morning Larryface!" Sal hugs his good friend Larry, him hugging back.
Larry, coincidentally, also has feelings for his closest friend. The two have been very close with each other lately, which both makes the filled with enjoy.
"Ready to go asshole?" Sal smiles, Larry nods,"Yep shortie." The two leave the basement apartment and then leave Addison Apartments itself. Sal smiles to himself as he walks with Larry to the bus.