Wheels On The Bus

Sal and Larry sit down at the bus stop. Sal scoots a bit closer to the tall male; looking up at him. Larry looks down at him and smiles, they hear a honk from the bus. The two enter, sitting down at the front. Sal looks outside the window, not wanting to disturb his friend.
The bluenette rests his head on Larry's shoulder.
"FAGGOT!" Calls someone from the back, Sal sighs. Larry is about to get up, him being pushed by back Sal. Larry sighs,"Ugh fine. He's gonna get it next time though!" He slumps down in his seat. Sal rests his head on him again, waiting for the ride to be over.
A paper ball is thrown at Sal, Larry scoffing.
Sal opens up the paper,'Mask wearing freak' he reads out loud,"Oh real mature guys!" Larry rips up the paper and leaves the residue on the floor,"I'm gonna kick their asses!" Sal sighs,"Larry calm down please! It doesn't bother me much.." The smaller boy looks outside again. Larry runs his hand through Sals messy pigtails, Sal smiling. Larry takes a comb out of his back pack, and combs out Sals hair.
Sal smiles, letting him comb his hair.
The two talk for a while, mainly about new games that are coming out and weed.
The bus comes to a halt,"Ready for hell?" The bluenette asks, Larry nodding.