A start

Sal steps off the bus, Larry following. The two boys swing open the doors of the school, slowly heading to the gym. Sal looks around, and sighs. "I honestly can't believe there's this many people in a high school..." The bluenette mumbles. "What is it blue?" Larry asks, concerned. "Oh nothin'..Just wish there wasn't so many people! I-" He was cut off by someone crashing into him while walking. "Ugh! Of course it was you FISHER!" Travis snarled.
Sal backs up a bit,"I'm sorry.." Larry stood in front of the smaller boy,"Back up Phelps! You're not gonna hurt him without getting through me." He said, in a threatening tone.
"Geez! Fine. I'll leave you FAGGOTS alone
today." Travis walks away, still mumbling under his breath. Sal hugs Larry,"Thanks Larry.." Sal's voice is shaky, and quiet.

Larry smiles,"No problem lil' dude!" The two laugh and go to their friend group across the hallway. Sal and Ashley hug, while Todd is salty and sipping a apple juice box. Larry waves at them,"Oh, Ash, did you finish your art project today?" He asks, getting something out of his book bag.

"Shoot! I forgot!" She quickly takes out a sketch pad trying to figure something out.
Larry laughs,"Chill. I have a painting of yours that you gave me, I kinda guessed that you wouldn't have remembered."

Ashley smiles and puts it in her backpack,"Thank you so fucking much Larry!"
Larry smiles back,"No problem Dudette!"
Meanwhile, Sal was playing his gearboy.

Larry looks over,"Ha lil dude. You suck."
Sal looks at him, and puts his hand on his chest and acts offended,"ExUSe me?"

The group laughs and the bell rings.