>11<

Jungkook puffed out the smoke slowly, enjoying the night view infront of him.

A figure walked up to him in the dark hill and pulled the cigarette out of his lips.

"What the—"

A pair of soft lips landed on his dried ones. Jimin slowly settled himself on Jungkook's lap who hugged him warmly.

Jungkook recognized his love from his soft lips and his summer cologne which gave him warmth in this autumn season.

They continued devouring their lips on eachother's.

Jimin's nostrils were filled with Jungkook's cigarette's smell but he never minded it. It was an addition to the lavender cologne he always wears.

Jimin slowly pulled away from his lover's lips and breathed in and out heavily. His baby hands still cupping Jungkook's cheeks.

"Why did you throw it?" Jungkook scolded in his Busan satoori.

"Because those lips belong to me not that life taking stick." Jimin shot back with the same satoori.

Jungkook breathed out pulling Jimin into a hug. He hid his face on Jimin's neck.

"I missed you.... everyday." Jungkook breathed in his summer cologne.

Jimin caressed the younger's hair with a warm smile.

"I came to your place the next day but you were already gone." He admitted.

Jimin furrowed his brows and pulled Jungkook away.

"You came?" He questioned.

"Yeah. You're butler told me you left for the States." Jungkook mumbled looking down.

Jimin rolled his eyes. Why the fuck did that old man never told me about it?!

"Kookie." The said guy looked up to meet a pair of love eyes.

"I'm here now." A smile crept on the younger's face, light wrinkles joining in on the side of his eyes.

"You know, I tried taking you off my mind when you left but every little thing reminded me of you and it was hard." Jungkook admitted.

"Don't tell me you fucked people imagining me. That'd be really gross!" Jimin chuckled.

A smirk arrived on Jungkook's lips thinking about the times he actually imagined Jimin. "Well, they weren't as good as my Jibooty."

Jimin rolled his eyes slapping Jungkook's chest.

"Stay with me, babe." Jimin said, now caressing the younger's jaw.

Jungkook tilted his head in confusion. He was with him already. No matter what, he would never turn his back on Jimin now.

"I mean, move in with me. I heard you've been living with some other guy." Jimin pouted.

"Are you jealous?" Jungkook quirked his brow up with a smirk.

"What do you expect when their boyfriend is living with some other guy?" Jimin got off of Jungkook's lap and turned around.

Jungkook missed this. Jimin's childish behavior and the naggings that'll be arriving soon.

He back hugged the small figure warmly.

"He has a boyfriend already. I'm clean hyung." He whispered in Jimin's ear.

Jimin turned around abruptly making the younger to slightly back off.

"You're moving in with me." He said firmly, fire glowing in his eyes.

Jungkook scoffed at his tantrum but still nodded.

"I'll stay with you."

                                 ×××

It took like more than an hour to complete this chap!

Why?

Because 'BangtanTV' kept updating the videos from Lotte Family Concert.

Because Jimin just tweeted.

Because Jimin was live on Vlive!

That's why😅