>19<

Panic ran through Jungkook's whole being as he felt nothing.

The other side of his bed was empty and cold making him to jolt up immediately.

He looked around the dark room, trying to adjust his eye sight with the darkness.

There was no sign of his boyfriend.

There was no sign of Jimin.

Jungkook felt his heart sink.

He left me, again?

He breathed heavily before getting off his bed and on queue he found a yellow note on his side of the table.

He slowly opted for it and a deep sigh of relief escaped his mouth.

"You up, babe. Don't worry I'm not leaving you. Not again. I have to run some urgent errand, being the CEO is not fun you know.

We'll grab dinner together after my work.

Love you loads."

~Hyung.( ˘ ³˘)

Jungkook chuckled at the emoji.

Indeed, he's my Jimin. Childish and stubborn.

He hit his head playfully for thinking that the elder left him.

He checked the time which read 11 a.m.

He cursed under his breath for he was late for his own work.

"Yoongi's gonna kill me!"

                                 ***

Jimin bowed to his client for the last time after their meeting had ended.

"Thanks for joining us." He beamed.

"It's our pleasure, Mr. Park." The old man shook hands with him and walked to his car.

Jimin breathed out loosening his necktie a bit.

"What's next on the schedule?" He asked to his secretary.

"You have a lunch meeting with Chairman Park and Ms. Do." The secretary announced going through his tablet.

Jimin rolled his eyes hearing the two names that he least wanted to hear right now but he have to join them.

It's now or never!

He thought about the words his boyfriend said and started walking towards his car.

The thought itself was quite terrifying for Jimin. Never once he tried going against his parents' words and decisions thinking that whatever they decided was for his betterment but now trying to control his feels and life choices of whom to spend his love with was just exceeding, too much.

A life without Jungkook to him was hopeless. Spending 4 years without the younger was hell to him but now when he got to settle everything to its place he was going to do it right.

For him. For Jungkook. For their love.

Jimin breathed out loudly before walking out of his car.

There stood a lavish restaurant before him. The type which his boyfriend hated the most.

He smirked thinking about how their world is so different from eachother but they confine in eachother.

Jimin pulled his suit jacket together and buttoned it before following his secretary to the restaurant.

He watched his dad and the decided future Mrs. Park seated across eachother and laughing about something.

Jimin breathed out one last time before proceeding towards them.

It's now or never.

                                  ×××

It sucks right:-|

Lemme know what you think.
Thanks for reading.
Please vote🙇