Luke Imagine

"Y/N I'm bored" Luke complained.

"Well so am I" You replied poking his forehead. "What can we do?" He said wiggling his eyebrows at you.

"Um no" You said smirking and flicking his head. "Stop touching me peasant" Luke said snapping his fingers.

"I'll do what the fuck I want bitch" You said and you put your hand on his hair. "Eww stop" He whined. "No" You laughed. He then pushed you down and jumped on top of you and lay there.

"What the fuck are you doing?" You said laughing. He didn't reply and began tickling you. You kicked and screamed "Stop Luke stop" You said trying to get him off of you.

Beau walked in. "Aw Luke look at this it's so funn" he stopped mid sentence looking at the both of you.

"What the fuck..." He said before walking out again.

This made you laugh even harder and Luke got off of you.

"Ooo bitch lemme try on your heels" He said pointing towards your pink high heels in the corner" Luke went over to them and put them on. He struggled to stand up and you watched him trying not to laugh.

He walked over to the mirror and stood in front of it and pouted.

"I look better in these heels than you do" He said holding his hand up.

"Bitch please" You said raising your eyebrows. You nudged his leg in hope that he'd fall. He almost did and then turned around folding his arms.

"Excuuuse me" He said putting his hand on his hip and pretending to slap you. You pretended to be sad and looked at the floor. Luke took of your heels and lifted you up and sat you on his knee. "Sorry baby you know I love you,but sometimes my sass can get out of control" Luke said.

"You do know I'm not really upset dipshit" You said looking round at him. "Oh i knew that.." He said

"Yep of course babe" You laughed

He nuzzled into your neck and you put your head on his.

sorry😁😂