He Tells You That Youre Beautiful

Beau- He watches you as you look in the mirror sighing.
"What's wrong princess?" Beau asks.
"I hate the way I look.." You replied sighing.

Beau gets up and comes towards to and puts his arms around you.
He kisses your neck and you continue to look at the mirror.
Beau turns you away from the mirror and turns you to him.

Beau kisses your lips and strokes your hair.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" He said. "Don't put yourself down honey" He smiled
You nodded and put your head on his shoulder and beau kissed your head and rubbed your back.

Jai- You began to plead Jai to take you home as you both were at a party.

"Why honey what's wrong?" He asked looking concerned.

"I don't like it here" You said and your voice cracked because you were going to cry. Tears began rolling down your face.

Jai wiped away the tears with his finger and pulled you into a hug and stroked your hair.

"Baby tell me,what's wrong?" He asked.
Jai pulled out of the hug and made you face him.

"I don't like it here because everyone is so pretty and skinny and I'm the exact opposite" You sniffed looking at the ground.

Jai lifted your chin and you looked into his eyes.

"Baby,all of these girls look like shit compared to you,you looked a million times better than them" He said smiling.
You blushed.

"Can we still go home though.." You said quietly.

"Of course babe" He smiled.

Luke- Luke sits you down on the bed and grabbed his guitar.

You gave him a confused look.

"I hate seeing you put yourself down,so I made you a song" He said.

You smiled at him and he began singing.
'I think you're beautiful in every single way,I know you hate what you see but I can tell you now baby,you're beautiful to me.'
'It bothers me to know you don't see what I see,I see a beautiful girl,standing in front of me.'

He put his guitar down and sat beside you.
"I'm speechless baby,that was amazing" You said and hugged him.
He blushed.

"I love you" Luke said.
"I love you too" You said.

Daniel- "Ok Y/N,I'm shit at explaining how I feel,but I'm gonna try,so here it goes.." Daniel said.

"Umm..I love you a lot and I mean a lot. I love everything about you,you hair,your eyes,your face,your body,just everything. But you don't realise that you are so amazing and I wish I could let you see what I see. You just mean so much to me and I don't like to see you unhappy about the way you look because you're perfect to me." He said all in one go.

You hugged him so tight you thought you were going to stop his breathing.

James- *He leaves a note on the kitchen table for you to read*

You pick up the note an begin reading.
'Dear Y/N,
Meet me and the beach at 7:30,I have missed you and can't wait to see your beautiful face,I love you so much princess:) See you soon:)
Love,James:)x

You smiled and put down the note and began getting ready to meet him.