Thinking (Bonus chapter)

Here's another bonus chapter with another one of my crappily written date sequences. Hope you enjoy!

(POV: 3rd)

Moonage daydream playing

You are in Ports classroom wearing a black tank top and steampunk goggles. Music is playing out of a speaker. You are welding together a blade and a hand cannon. You grab a small saw and begin to carefully etch a design into the sides. Instead of giving it the bullet slots of an ordinary revolver, you give it a loading slot for a magazine. You repeat the process for a second gun/sword. The finished products looks like this.

 The finished products looks like this

 You press the button on the side of the pistol to turn it into a katana and you check the other one as well

You press the button on the side of the pistol to turn it into a katana and you check the other one as well. You put the two together and form an assault rifle, then you switch it into sword form. Seeing as they are both fully functional in the transforming part, you decide to load a magazine and you shoot at some targets. As you shoot, Professor Port walks up behind you.

Port: Ho HO! Constructing a new weapon, I see!

(Y/N): Yeah, Destiny's Ward got destroyed during that grimm attack yesterday. So I decided to make some new hand cannon swords. I ordered the parts I needed for this new one to have the somewhat similar functions of the old one.

Port: Making a new weapon with upgraded features! I like it! Does it have a name yet?

(Y/N): Yeah, I named it Fate's Protector. It kinda pays homage to the old one.

Port: Excellent name, might I add!

(Y/N): Don't patronize me.

Port: Right, right. I will need my classroom for today, Unfortunately, that means I will have to ask you to leave.

(Y/N): Yeah don't worry. I'm out. See ya Professor.

Ozpin had given teams RWBY, JNPR and CFVY the day off for helping in the Grimm attack yesterday. Ruby was still kind of mad about you being reckless and entering battle when injured, so you had decided that a date was needed to make up for your behavior. Ruby's pouty face faded instantly at the suggestion. You walked into the kitchen and play a song.