4 Days?!

Day 4/4
Wait... 4?

Zak woke up after a 2 hour power nap to being blinded by his phone. He reviewed his messages and his heart dropped. (2 hours isn't much for someone who is rlly sick ):0)

BaldBoi: Skeppy? You haven't been on for a while.."
BaldBoi: I'm worried, are you okay?"
BaldBoi: Skeppy, please reply when you see this."
BaldBoi: What apartment are you in? I'll go there."
BaldBoi: Skeppy! Please? Are you there?"
BaldBoi: Skeppy please give me your apartment, I need to see you"

Zak felt so bad for making his friend worry.

Skeppy: Bad! I'm alright I guess, no need to come over."
BaldBoi: Skeppy! Oh my goodness you're okay, I thought something bad happened!"
Skeppy: Yea I'm alright lol"
BaldBoi: Please Skeppy, can I come over?"
Skeppy: uh. I wouldn't advise it."
BaldBoi: What? Are you okay? What's wrong?"
Skeppy: it's not much, I just don't feel to well."
BaldBoi: Skeppy. Give me your address. I'm not asking. If you aren't feeling well, you shouldn't be alone! I told you someone needs to take care of you!"
Skeppy: My place is a literal mess. Actually."
BaldBoi: I don't care, give it."
Skeppy: (enter apartment and number lol)"
BaldBoi: I will be there in 10 minutes."
Skeppy: okay."

Darryl started his car, heading out towards the apartment.
He might just have Skeppy move in early, that boy couldn't take care of himself!
Darryl sighed, watching the road hoping to get there sooner than later.

But indeed, soon he arrived to the apartment. He jumped out of the car, locked it, and ran inside. Darryl speed walked up the stairs, hoping to get to room 28 Soon.
Once he got there, he knocked. His heart was pounding in his chest.
But, there was no answer.
He knocked once more. Nothing. But, he did get a notification from his phone.
Skeppy: Just come in"

So that's what Darryl did. He opened the door, and quietly closed it.
"Skeppy?" He called out and started heading into his house, looking around.
It was indeed a mess, as he was shocked to see soup spilled on the floor.
That dork. He shouldn't be cooking sick.
Then, he heard a groan coming from a room. He jogged there quickly and opened the door. He saw Zak curled up on his bed, looking Horrible.
Absolutely horrible.
"Oh my goodness, Skeppy!"
Darryl kneeled next to Skeppy's bed and put a hand on Skeppy's shoulder.

Next thing he knew, he saw Skeppy lift his head and looked up at him with big brown eyes. They took Darryl's breath away

No.. No time for games! He looks super sick! Oh goodness he must be in so much pain!

"Skeppy. I'm going to pack your things. You're coming to my house now."
Zak just nodded, too sick to protest.
Darryl looked around, and found a bag, looking suitable to carry clothes in, so he brought it to Skeppy's closet, and started packing clothes.
Then, he froze.
Wait a minute... these hoodies?
Darryl stood there shocked. He has been seeing Skeppy nearly everyday without even knowing. Yea, he had his face cams, but he would like to wear his hoodie up in the shop! He hardly even recognized him!
He sighed, and pulled a few hoodies into the bag. Then, everything he needed.

He had to wake Skeppy to ask where his toothbrush is, and if he needed anything else packed. They would come back later when he felt better.
Skeppy handed him his charger and headphones, and pointed at the bathroom.
No words came out of his mouth.

Once Darryl was ready, he woke Skeppy.
"You Ready?"
"Yeah" Skeppy yawned, and looked up at Darryl.

"Wait.... You're... Oh my god! You've been at the coffee shop everyday?!"