Taking Care

Day 4/4

Darryl pulled into his driveway slowly, not wanting to jolt Zak awake.
Once the car was at a complete stop, he shifted it to park, and turned his car off.
He looked over to Zak, still fast asleep. Darryl smiled, and quietly got out of the car, and walked around to the passenger side. He opened the door, took off his sunglasses, and gently unbuckled Zak being careful now to wake him. Darryl picked Zak up, closed the door, and headed inside.

Once he reached the room he prepared for Zak, he set him down on the bed, tucking him in.
Still fast asleep.
Darryl smiled and turned off all lights that could possibly wake him and shut the door.
Time to take care of a sick Zak, which certainly did not like to take care of himself.
Darryl soon found himself in the kitchen making soup. He chuckled, remembering the failed attempt of Zak's cooking.

And soon he successfully made chicken soup, and poured it into two bowls, and the rest into containers for later.
Darryl grabbed the soup and some painkillers, and snuck into Zak's new room.
Darryl expected Zak to be sleeping, but surprisingly he found Zak awake and staring at the ceiling.
"Zak? You alright?"
"Mmhhmm"
Darryl chuckled, and handed Zak the warm soup he made.
Zak gladly took it, happy that Darryl decided to care for him.
"Thankyou" Zak spoke in almost a whisper like voice. Darryl nodded and gave a kind smile. He gave Zak the painkillers and grabbed a chair. He sat next to Zak's new bed, eating his own soup. "There is more if you want some." Darryl said sweetly.
Zak nodded, and gave a weak smile back, but it was a true smile.

Imma work on more parts today so i can post them soon lol
I know i haven't been posting much BUT I AM TRYING ):D