6

Once the thone coming parade was finished we all gather around and watch Head mater Grimm "and so as many of you remember there was a minor" Headmaster Grimm starts before breaking off to clear his throat "a chapter prick at legacy day but I'm happy to report that has now been resolved" he says "Raven Queen is going to sign the storybook of legends" he says stepping out of the way. Raven walks up to the podium "My name is Raven Queen" she begins as I yell her name from the audience "and I-" Raven breaks off when she sees me making my way towards her. I slip past headmaster Grimm and rushes over to Raven "that's not the real storybook of legends! That's a fake" I say everyone gasps including Apple who rushes to Raven's side.

Headmaster Grimm laughs with no smile on his face "calm down everyone. Thronecoming pranks are traditional occurrences" he says fake laughing "this isn't a prank," I say closing the book "my revealer rays only tell the truth and that is not the real storybook of legends" I inform everyone gasps again. "Calm down" Headmaster Grimm says before turning to Raven "this has gonna far enough Miss Queen it is time for you to sign the book and seal your destiny" he says opening the book to her page "I'm sorry but if Cedar says the book is fake then it is" Raven tells him "Raven no" Apple says walking over to them "guess I should have known better than to trust you Raven Queen" Headmaster Grimm says taking the quill from her hand "you probably did all this to make me look foolish!" he exclaims "no I wanna sign I really do but-" she breaks off when he walks away "this isn't the end" he says stopping then continues to walk away.

--------------

As we try to open the book Blondie smiles "how about I give it a try?" she suggests "Blondie!" Maddie says "were you spying on us?" Apple asks "a good reporter always knows where the story is and if there's a lock you need to get past" Blondie giggles "that is kind of my thing," she says shaping a pin from my hair into a key. She walks over to the book and unlocks it with the pin the circle in the middle of the book turns purple and Maddie gasps "wicked" Raven says moving towards it "I wonder if we're supposed to-" "Raven" we all turn around to see Brair and Ashlynn "okay did everyone and their fairy godmother follow us here?" Raven asks "well I didn't follow you but I got bored at the game so I thought I'd come to check this place out," Cupid says walking out from behind the book "what are you all doing here?" Cupid asks "we're trying to find the real storybook of legends so Raven can sign" Apple explains "I'm sorry but I can't let you do that!" Briar says "Briar" Apple says reaching out to her "if you find the real book that means I'm going to lose you all!" she exclaims "Briar maybe we can find another-" Ashlynn says comfortingly when Raven starts running "Raven no!" Briar yell but it was too late with that she jumps into the portal in the middle of the book.