8

"it looks like some students went all out for this years spring fairest," Blondie Lockes says stepping aside she reveals Lizzie Hearts, Briar Beauty, Cerise Hood, Holly O'Hair, and I standing in our new outfits that Lizzie made. The five of us pose for the camera and Holly gasps pulling on Briar's arm she points "look we're on the jumbo mirror!" Holly exclaims the five of us wave "you are all just spectacular Lizzie can you tell us what inspired this spring fashion fling?" Blondie asks giving Lizzie the mic "since we don't have spring fairest in wonderland I embrace this lovely holiday throw my fashion designs" Lizzie explains I rush over to her side "and these look amazing no lie" I say "I don't normally change my look but this is big bad and bold" Cerise tells the camera "and take it from this reporter the fairest five make this fair just right" Blondie says as the camera zooms out the five of us pose again as the crowd around us cheers.

After the crowd disappears the girls and I get in line for the fairest wheel. Brair smiles "we're next!" she says excitedly as Lizzie gets onto the ride with Daring Charming and two of his followers. When it was our turn we get onto the ride "I love a good fairest wheel" Brair says "Briar you love anything and everything exciting because you know" Holly says pretending to fall asleep she laughs "Cedar. Cerise. Holly." Hopper says walking past us he sits down in between Briar and Holly. "Briar," he says putting his arms around Briar and Holly "what do you say we take a spin together?" Hopper asks "Hopper! The cars were made to hold four people, not five" Cerise tells him "I wouldn't worry about it" Briar says confidently "so Briar you um" Hopper giggles "you look really beautiful and ah ah oh no!" he says before he turns into a frog "my soul is a flame my heart is a fire" the frog says "told ya" Briar says crossing her arms.

The ride starts up and we spin in circles Briar uncrosses her arms and puts them in the air Holly laughs then copy her putting her arms up. Suddenly the ride stops and Hopper falls onto the floor of the ride "what was that?" I ask as the four of us look over at the troll who was moving the ride. The troll starts sneezing and the ride starts to spin uncontrollably the girls and I all start screaming. Holly holds on to the front of the cart as Briar holds onto the frog Hopper and the front, I hold onto the front, and Cerise holds onto her hood. Once off the ride the girls and I quickly make our way over to the chef showdown. On wobbling feet, we make it "I know they wouldn't miss it" Raven says as we arrive "wait wait we're here" Holly says wobbling towards her with Lizzie,  Cerise, Briar, and I behind her "where have you all been?" Apple asks "well someone broke the fairest wheel" Briar explains turning to Kitty "we're looking at you," Cerise says to her "Kitty" Cerise says before falling over "wow hey lighten up gotta admit it was really funny," she says laughing we all scowl at her.