Chapter 4

This chapter is dedicated to two of my three favorite YouTubers, danisnotonfire, and amazingphil. They are the best British guys, besides David Tennant and Matt Smith.

........

As we sat in the carriage, we talked. There's really nothing left to do in a carriage. Its a small space to sit in, though, he's a prince. So I guess its about as big as it can get. On the inside, it had a white cushion on a wooden bench for a seat, and the trimmings were silver. Swirls were basically the only decoration on the inside.

"So, Miss White-" He started, but I interrupted him.

"Just Snow, or Snow White please. Miss White makes me sound old and widowed." He laughed.

"I'm sorry, Snow it is then. What is it like, your land from which you come?" I frowned. It really wasn't that nice. It was-

"Very boring. Money is hard to come by. I lived in Mississippi, a state in the United States/North America. Never any adventures or entertaining stuff to do." He laughed and his face turned a light shade of red.

"That's actually funny, because Snow, that is exactly what I think of this land. Except the part about the strange name of Mississippi." He said after he was done with his laughter. He was really kind of...attractive. No, more like HOT. Princely hot. Prince of hotness-

"Hey, daydreamer. What's up?" He waved his hand in front of my face. I could feel my face turning bright red.

"Why are you angry?" He asked me. A bump sent me flying through the air, and I landed...on his lap.

"Sorry!" I exclaimed and went back to where I was sitting before. I could not see my face, but I think it just turned fifty shades of red. See, I tended to blush like crazy. It showed up significantly because I'm super pale, I don't tan well. I learned that before my parents died. My mother used to take me to a lake miles away, I don't think it had even been discovered yet, and we just lay on the beach. But every single time, instead of tanning, I would get burnt. It hurt like crazy, but the pain was worth it, because I got to see my mother. I would go through a hundred sunburning days just to see her again.

"Are you crying?" The prince asked me. I laughed and shook my head.

"No, I just got something in my eye, sorry." I lied.

"You don't shake and have water running out your eyes if you aren't crying, Snow." He knelt down before me and put his finger on a tear running down my cheek. He looked at my eyes and his eyes widened.

"Are you aware that your eyes change color, or is my mind just going bonkers?" I smiled at his observation.

"Its normal, its been happening ever since I was born. From green to blue to brown to gray. But normally they tend to stay brown or blue. Sorry if that freaks you out."

"No, its not that," He sat back down across from me. "I just know someone else that that happened to. Queen Philippa, The Spring Queen, King Daniel, the Fall King, and Prince Lionel, the Summer Prince."

"What happened to the winter season royal person?" I asked him.

"I was only four or five when it happened, but I remember I used to go with my mother over to see the Queen when we got news of the Winter princess being...she had been in the castles nursery at the time, and the servant that cared for her had burnt the nursery room. No-no bones were found, so we used to suspect that she had survived. But if that were the case, we all believed that she would come back someday, she never did." He had tears falling out of his tear ducts. It'd be weird if I swiped them away so I just watched.

I had never seen a man cry before.

"Did you know the princess personally?" I asked, he grimaced.

"I used to hold her until I fell asleep. Talked to her, though she would never respond of course, but I would tell her how amazing she would be at being a true princess. Her hair was long and dark, her eyes changed color, and she smiled in the most adorable way. But the night she was...I had fallen asleep holding her outside the nursery. When I woke up, she was gone."

...