The Rules

To enter the Dragon's Hoard, there are a few rules:

1. I'll have word counts for each category, your story should fall within that word count OR you should have a goal to reach that word count.

2. Please only PG13 stories. I'll read softcore gore and I can deal with small amounts of swearing and I enjoy limes, but please, all of that to a minimum. If it makes up the majority of your story, you will be disqualified, and please PLEASE no hardcore smut or gore.

3. Do not harass me on this account or my personal account. I am not a toilet, I do not want crap.

4. If you are not pleased with the score you get, use it to further your writing and self. I've judged stories for this competition and others, and I try to be honest as well as kind.

5. The contest closes mid-December. I'll give an official date once I look up when the semester ends. I will have results by January 1, 2020, unless I say otherwise

6. Please be kind to the other entries.

7. I will be accepting stories in English only. In future years I will hopefully start doing other languages as well, but for now only English.

8. I was blessed with some amazing contestants last year. Try to live up to the standard.

The password is Alskyllhasarrived

9. If you delete your story before judging is complete, please let me know. It will be disqualified, but I get confused if I can't find an entry.

10. This is purely for fun. I struggle to find quality stories anymore, and I've discovered that ameteurs write better fantasy than professionals. I want to help you guys improve, and I want you guys to have fun with your writing and this contest.

I'll have entry slots on the next chapter, along with word counts and categories. Thank you for following the rules!