Mumbo's Note

Hi everyone if you are reading this I guess I've been executed. Sorry about that but it had to be done in order to end this game. When Nozomi died their counterpart Timoria came up with a plan to stop the game before it begun. The plan failed sadly so Timoria and I came up with another plan. We would infultrate the killing game and I would kill Timoria. After the deaths of Nozomi and Timoria their original self would be reborn which after my execution would mean that the Killing Game Avatar broke their own rules. If this fails however, as much as it pains me to ask create a trial so impossible to solve that not even the Killing Game Avatar could figure out. To end the game you have to out smart it. Something else to note that this isn't the first killing game and it certainly won't be the last. The killing games will only end when either a certain Organization gets their 13th member or when said Organization is destroyed forever. When you get out of here you may have to get more blood on your hands. I'm sorry goodbye.

Mumbo
The Agent of Hope

A/N: Yes Mumbo planned to die in order to stop the killing game. Also who do you think Timoria and Nozomi really are. I mean I already know who Timoria and Nozomi are because Timoria was planned from the beginning and Nozomi got put in as Timoria's counterpart so the story would make more sense.