MJ Is A Bit Of A Badass

In which Peter finally comes to accept that Michelle Jones is a bit of a badass.

Ships: None.

WARNINGS: MJ being badass and Art that does not belong to me, all rights to painting/s go to the original artist.

-Line Break-

"For goodness' sake, couldn't we go just like day without you giving the police a reason to chase us?" Peter said in dismay as they took another sharp turn.

Michelle waited for them to get out of the swerve before answering. "We could but then our lives would be rather boring wouldn't it."

"I'm Spider-Man remember, which is actually another reason that this is really bad," Peter reminded her.

Michelle rolled her eyes as she pressed down the accelerator even harder, the police cars were gaining on them.

"You know, when we became friends with you this is not at all what I pictured that we would be doing!" Peter exclaimed as they made another turn.

"Really!?" Ned shouted from the backseat. "This is exactly what I pictured."

The Parker boy glanced to his friend before gripping the overhead handle quickly. "And why's that?"

"Well," Ned started leaning to the right to match the swerve, "if you haven't noticed, MJ's a bit of a badass."

"Why thank you Nedward, but your compliments mean nothing as I have gotten as caught," Michelle said and stopped abruptly then gestured to the cars surrounding them.

Needless to say Tony had to bail the three out of jail that night.

-Line Break-

"Why is it that we're always doing something illegal when we're with you?" Peter sighed as they crawled under the fence.

Michelle glanced at him. "It's not illegal it just not listening to the law."

Peter stopped for a moment and stared at her with exasperation. "That literally is an unofficial meaning for the word illegal."

The Jones girl then shrugged. "Okay well it's fun so it's justified."

Peter decided it was best if he didn't comment instead he asked, "Where are we?"

"Abandoned train station," she replied simply.

Peter and Ned shared a glance. "And why are we at an abandoned train station?"

"Well my cousin, Miles, told me about it. It's a great place to do some graffiti," Michelle explained.

"You have a cousin?" Ned asked in surprise.

"Yeah, it's my mom's sister's kid," Michelle replied. "Good kid, a lot like Peter actually."

"Can we rewind to the graffiti?" Peter asked, his voice a few octaves higher.

"Yeah, I have a Spider-Man design I want to try out and if you want you guys can put a smiley face or something," Michelle told them.

They continued the walk in silence and finally reached the location the girl was searching for. On the wall before them was a design that showed the outline of a person and what seemed to be the word expectations.