Smart Boy Meet Other Smart Boy

In which one smart boy meets another and Tony is totally shipping it. This oneshot was requested by -FefeNaAmerica- chacihoney fandom_milkshake edg3trashh

Ships: Parley

WARNINGS: Language, badly written romance, Peter bleeding out in the beginning, Irondad, Ending That I Wrote At 3am.

Note: Please note that I am trying so, so hard to get to all the requests I've gotten and that I'm trying to update more frequently and that telling me to 'please update' annoys and discourages me if anything. Sorry if this comes off as rude but I'm starting to get really stressed out and it needed to be said.

-Line Break-

"Is that blood?"

Ah yes what an astounding way to meet people, jumping through their window on the 16th floor while bleeding out. Peter stared up at boy that had asked the questions, he looked exactly how Mr Stark had described him. Although his eyes sparkled prettily which was something his boss hadn't mentioned, perhaps that was because he was hallucinating due to blood loss.

"No?" Peter decided to answer uncertainly, knowing that the boy that he knew to be the infamous Harley Keener was expecting an answer.

"You're not supposed to answer a question with another question," Harley told him.

"It's how they do it on Judge Judy," Peter mumbled, his words starting to slur a bit. "Is like that episode where Judy had to stitch up Nick after an attack."

"I don't think that that was an episode on Judge Judy," Harley muttered blinking down at him. "Are you asking me to stitch you up?"

Peter hummed, confirming this. "You should probably take out the knife firs' though." He shot up and looked at Harley in the eyes urgently. "But is my knife, you can't keep it when you take it out. Mr Criminal gave it to me..." he trailed off losing conciousness after the last word.

-Line Break-

Peter woke up staring at the white ceiling of the med bay, it was nothing new to him. He was in the room so much that he had a special bed designated just for him.

He glanced to the side when he heard shifting from beside him, curled up asleep in a chair was Harley Keener. The boy had three textbooks and a bunch of papers scattered on the floor around him, Peter assumed he had probably fallen asleep while doing his school work and the work had scattered once that happened.

"Underoos!" Peter's head snapped to the entrance of the med bay where Mr Stark stood with his signature sunglasses. "Great first impression, I had planned on letting the two of you bond over machines but bleeding all over his carpet works too."

"I'm just trying to live up to your name Mr Stark, make everything as dramatic as possible," Peter shot back, having gotten comfortable enough with his mentor/father figure over the course of 6 months to make jokes with him.

Mr Stark placed a hand over his heart, "How you wound me Underoos, me dramatic? Never!"

"That's news to me," the croaky voice of Harley Keener said. Peter and Mr Stark both turned to the teen who was sitting up, having just woken up.