Chapter 2

Dekus pov

I set my book down. Maybe today's the day. Maybe if I end it all I won't have to feel this pain. It's guilt. I won't have to listen to my head yelling the truth that I work so had to block out. 'That it. I'm doing it.' I quietly muttered. I grab my dairy and leave the house. I put on my school uniform. I walk outside to meet up with todoroki who was waiting outside of my house. "Hey Bebe" he says. "He todo" I say in a stale voice. "Hey is everythi.." "Yeah! Sorry I mean, I'm fine. I just have a lot on my mind right now." He seemed shocked but brushed it off. "...so uh. Let's go get uraka and ida." "Yeah. Yeah ok." We meet up with uraka by a bridge. "This place looks perfect" I cover my mouth. 'Did I just say that out loud. I don't think I said that to loud. Ok but back to the point this would be a good spot to do it. It's not like anyone can really do anything to stop me. Plus there would be no blood because there's a river underneath. And if I leave..' I Jump as someone taps my shoulder. "Bebe. Are you ok. You blurted out that this was a good spot to do it. I also heard you muttering about how if you did it here there would be no mess. I kinda sounded like you were planning on jumping..."
"WHAT! NONONnonono. I-I promise I'm not."
I blurted. "O-ok then" todoroki said. I got up. Everyone gave me worried looks. I just tried to ignore it. It's not like they would stop me. They probably don't care enough anyway. "We're here" uraka said. "Wow that went fast." I added. They day went as usual. And soon enough the day was over. I walk out of the class but I felt like someone was watching me. I brushed it off and kept walking I got the bridge and set all my stuff down. I still felt like I was being watched but I didn't let that stop me. This needed to end. I wrote my goodbye note in my dairy witch I left next to my stuff with the key on top even though it was unlocked and open to the page. I say on the edge of the railing looking at the sunset for a minute. Then I jumped. I closed my eyes but I didn't feel like I was falling. I opened my eyes to reveal that I was not falling. I was cought. By my boyfriend. Todoroki. I started to sob. I didn't want him to see me like this. He pulled me up and into his arms. I fought. I wanted him to let me go. To let me fall. I gave in. I became weak form malnourishment and blood loss over the past months. I was also sobbing uncontrollably. So my bison was blurry. He picked me up. Bridal style and carried me to my house. He pulled my house keys out of my pocket. And opens my front door. He set me and my stuff down on the couch. He walks out of the room. I don't know why. He's not talking to my mom. He's aware I live alone. I just sit there in the quiet with my thoughts. I looked at my arms they were completely exposed. Dam it. He probably saw my cuts.

Todorokis pov

I brought izuku back to his house. I set him and his stuff on the couch. I walk out of the room. He needs to be alone for a little bit. In the meantime I go look for any pills or sharp objects. It's to dangerous for him right now. I start with the kitchen I grab all the knifes. Then I go around the rest of the house. There were no pills but I found a a lot of bloody razors in his bedroom and bathroom. I have them in a bag and I put them somewhere he can't reach. I walk into the room with him. He's clearly calmed down. "Midoria. I went around the house I looked for all you're razors and pills." He looked shocked. "I know you cut. Also you just tried to kill yourself. Do you have anymore razors on you." He shook his head no. "Don't lie midoria. I know you have one. Now can you give me it." He just obeyed. Obviously giving up. "Thank you". I grabbed it and put it in my pocket. "Can you please leave. You got what you wanted." "Izuku. I love you. Witch is why I can't leave you alone right now. Someone has to be with you at all times. I prefer it be me but if I'm not there it will be someone else." "That's dumb. I'm not two." "Izuku I'm doing this because I love you and I don't want you hurting or killing yourself again. It's for you're safety so I don't care if you don't like it cuz it's happening." I say in a stem but soft voice. He nods. I go over and hug him. "You mean to much to you're friends. To much to me. So for now on. People will be on you like a hawk but it's because we love you. Remember. You did nothing wrong. You're just broken. And that's ok. Because everything broken, can be fixed.

                                     Word count: 920