Chapter 4

Dekus pov.

"Deku, were are you." "I'm in my room." He softly knocks on my door. "Yes" "dinner will be ready soon" "ok" he started to walk out of the room. "Oh and leave this open for me please." I just nodded as he walked out. Then an idea poped in my head. My pencil sharpener. The razor is small but it will work. I walk downstairs. I start to look through the cabinets. "What are you looking for?" Todo asked. "I'm looking for a screwdriver. Do you know we're they are." "Uhh no. Why do you need it." Shit. I should have known he would ask that. All just say it's for my bed. "It's to fix a lose screw in my bed." "Oh well I can do it..." "NO! I mean uhh. You're busy with dinner." "Oh..ok" I walk in the garage. There was a work wall. My mom enjoyed wood working. It made me sad to see all of it but I did find a screw driver. I grabbed it and raced to my room. I grabbed my pencil sharpener and proceeded to unscrew the blade from the sharpener. I took it out and shoved it in my pocket. I just hope he doesn't need a pencil sharpener. "Izu. Dinner." I walk down stairs. Great, I really don't want to eat but I know if I don't eat he'kk learn about my anorexia. I walk in the kitchen. He put a bowl next to me. He sat across the table. I just looked at him. Just the look of food makes me sick to my stomach. "Take all the time you want. I already know." He knows. HOW! "How do you..." "when I picked you up the night you tried to... jump. You felt way to light." "Oh" I just said quietly. I slowly brought the spoon twards my mouth, but I couldn't do it. I ran up to my room and then into the bathroom. I started throwing up. I don't know how. I didn't have food in me. I feel someone touch my back.  Todoroki. He rubs circles on my back. "It's ok we can try again tomorrow." I just nuzzle in his chest and nod me head.

Word count: 377