Flashback

(Deku pov).
Me and Kacchan are out on a walk and i have a bow in my hair. We were on a walk to the park but when we got Kacchan said " we are going to my secret hide out, that no one nows about" I said " okay kacchan" So he just dragged me down the path, when we stoped we were by this big Beautiful tree. Then he pulled me in the bushes and I was going to pull away but then there was this beautiful clearing. "So what do you think" Kacchan said, I looked at him and said "this is so pretty" not just because of the cherry blossoms falling in the wind.

But then one fell on kacchans head and I laughed at it so kacchan just looked at me and got mad and then he got his quirk got activated and he shot an explosion in to the air and he looked shocked and so we both had the same expression on our face...

But then one fell on kacchans head and I laughed at it so kacchan just looked at me and got mad and then he got his quirk got activated and he shot an explosion in to the air and he looked shocked and so we both had the same expression on our face so we both ran to his house and told his mom and he did it again for her and it still got me a little scared but I just flinched at the sound.

~time skip two weeks~

Its been two weeks now and kacchan has started to bullying me for not  having a quirk. All he dose is just beat me up and call me names like crybaby, Deku, and he even call me a loser now but its fine because he my be mean but he is still my friend.

~time skip to middle school~

Its all most the end of the year and we are all packing when Kacchan yells me my dead name and said "Mia why do you look like a boy are you a fag" the hole class was dead silent so i got up out my seat and walked to him, but i was still not talking so kacchan slapped me so hard that it made me bleed. The teacher walked over to me and said "Oh my god why did you do that to him he is bleeding you a-" i cut her off " So thats how you treat me after keeping your secret you just out of the say my dead name I should  just say it but since I'm not like you I'm not going to say it" and with that i got all my stuff and went to the door and went home leaving a shocked class behind.

[kacchan pov]

The class was all in shock about what happened. And he will never tell anyone what i told that i was gay and he told me never to say his dead name and what did I just do got myself into i now he may seem all defenseless but he can sure hold a grudge last time i said his dead name when i was mad i so regent it so much it toke 13 showers to get the stench off my body and hair. I was so spaced out that I did not even notice the class in front of me axing me questions, until one question hit me hard "what is your secret" said unknown student. So I let out an warning look and got up and the class moved back as i shot my explosive quirk them and yell
"its not your god damn business so fuck off!!!!" Then left the class room scared and paranoid about what might happen to me after  calling him his dead name  so I went straight to his house to see if he was home but he was not home so I knew that was bad for me and I called my mom to see if he went to my house and he's there so I tell my mom that "I'll be there in 30 minutes I am going to the park" and I told her to tell him to come meet me at our spot and she said "OK but you have to be home before 10 o'clock to because it is a school night you remember that you may get out of school soon but you still have a fucking bed time" i let out a small chuckle and say "OK"

.
So how do you like the first chapter it took about hour to do this so hope you are enjoying this.

734 words