Lucas & Josh

Me and the gang decided to go to a music store, basically a place with a ton of instruments and more. As we were all smooshed in the car the road was super bumpy so we kept hitting each other accidentally. I tried to take a nap on the way because LA traffic is horrible and it'd be a while until we get to our location. I put my head on Lucas's shoulder and fell asleep, soon after I woke up and entered the store. I watched as everyone was messing around with whatever and I started to think; wow I have the best friends ever. I really don't know what I'd be doing without them, I'd probably still be a local in Texas, or maybe a literal crackhead. We may never know. I think we're all soulmates so that's why we get along so well. My thoughts that gave me a little smirk without me even knowing were soon interrupted by Josh. "Yo Drew, I know you miss your mullet so I thought why not buy you a new one, there's this store around the corner that'd probably have a nice stinky mullet for you!" I squealed super loudly making other people look at us and I hugged josh soon touching his left cheek <butt cheek> to make him uncomfortable because that's what I do... 😏 anywaysss me and Josh ran to the store, well we didn't really run because we're not fit. We entered the store hearing a bell chime to alarm the workers we entered the store. I saw the mullet as if it was destined to happen; the brown shiny silky wig hung up in the middle of the room and I grabbed it the way I grabbed Josh's butt cheek earlier. I handed it to Josh with a smile and he sighed and walked towards the register and payed for the stunning mullet wig.
We went outside and Christian was there awaiting and I told him to not look. "Christina, I mean Christian! Don't look yet!" He covered his eyes and I told him to look, as he saw the sight of me in a mullet I can see the adoration in his eyes. We got in the car and then we took off, Josh took my mullet off of my head and put it on imitating me. "Ooo I'm Drew, I'm so stinky and I love RedBull." I laughed sarcastically.

  We got home and I ran to my room throwing myself on the bed. Being extremely tired I fell asleep quickly. Waking up early the next morning......