Smile through the pain

So apparently the whole group is coming to Enya,Josh, and I's place later and I am NOT here for it. I seriously don't want to be around people right now, for all I know one of them was the one who did this to me. *bing* I look at my phone to see that Josiah said him and Finn are here.. oh gosh. Here it goes again..I scratch my head because it's starts to itch AGAIN. I can't let them see me like this but I guess I just have to smile through the pain .
They both walk in and I greet them. "Hey Finn." I smiled to him then he gave me a hug. "Hey dude, how are you doing?"
Horrible. I found out I have lice and I don't know how to get rid of them or if I even can. I also don't know who the hell gave them to me. Maybe it was you.. you have that long curly hair and I bet they just jumped off of your head onto mine because my hair is definitely cooler
"Yeah man, I'm doing good."
Just smile through the pain baby.
Finn looked at me suspiciously and I just smiled. "Okayyy, you seem a little off Drew but , I'll just go to the kitchen and get a water. Bye." He awkwardly walked past me and I stayed smiling. I looked at Josiah and he started to talk. "Yeah, you do seem a little off. Are you alright?"
"Yeah I just... said I was. I'm good , don't worry!" How tf did they notice I wasn't okay. Wtf.
Maybe Josiah gave them to me... he has long dry hair and they probably felt like they were in a desert so they took a trip to paradise (aka my mf head) I wonder if he gave it to me. Didn't he put that beanie on my head when I ran from him.. come to think of it ... didn't I keep touching Finns hair jokingly and touch mine after. What the actual hell. Wait same thing happened with the others.

Enya: 'I guess she wanted to annoy me more so she came up behind me and engulfed me into a bad hug causing her head to bump on mine'

Lucas: 'I put my head on Lucas's shoulder and fell asleep, soon after I woke up and entered the store.'

Josh: 'Josh took my mullet off of my head and put it on imitating me. "Ooo I'm Drew, I'm so stinky and I love RedBull." I laughed sarcastically.'
I remember putting the mullet he had on back on my head when I got home and I was pretending to be Gypsy Rose. Maybe it was... one of them.