roughhousing | joey tribbiani

in which, joey and y/n roughhouse

"guys, come on the match is about to start!" ross called all of his friends into the living room.
the other friends hurried over to the tv, attempting to not drop all the food they'd prepared for the program they were about to all watch.
y/n and joey of course sat on the couch, so close there wasn't even an inch separating the two.
"you know watching wrestling gets me in the mood to–" y/n smoothly put joey in a headlock and started play fighting with him.
"oh i hate when you two do this," rachel rolled her eyes and moved away from the two so she wouldnt get kicked in the head from sitting on the floor.
after joey had gotten on top of y/n and gotten them to quit it, y/n just bounced back and began fighting again.
"i think it's kind of cute. you know, when they're not interrupting the match," phoebe fake smiled as she stood up from the couch and moved over to the loveseat with monica.
joey had finally gotten tired of everyone complaining and decided to pick up y/n by the waist and throw them over his shoulder.
"no!" y/n yelled and kicked their legs to convince joey to put them down.
joey just smiled and walked the two out of the apartment, the other friends being relieved of the two roughhousing love birds.

244 words
a/n: i'm sorry this is so short i didn't really know what else to put in here!
requested by @beatle_chick