just a plant | phoss

in which phoebe and ross go back to their teen days and light up a little green

"you're dropping it ross!" phoebe yelled at the geller as he tried to roll a joint but let a good amount fall down the balcony and onto the sidewalks of new york.
"i'm sorry i haven't done this since 89'!" ross defended himself, phoebe still taking the paper and substance away from him so she could finish what he was trying to start.
"what are you two yelling about out here?" monica climbed out her window, the rest of the friends still inside watching urkel.
"ross keeps losing me money," phoebe harshly started rolling while gritting her teeth.
"yeah? well. phoebe's being mean," ross whined like a child to his sister.
monica avoided reactions with either of them and simply asked, "is it the kind that keeps you focused?"
"yes," both phoebe and ross answered her.
"then call me outside when you're done pheebs," monica winked and immediately went back inside to avoid the bickering.
"i swear i lost like a pound down there with those man fingers!" phoebe continued to yell at ross for doing such a bad job.
"hey we talked about this last time!" ross pointed his finger right at phoebe, phoebe rolling her eyes in response.
"i got it!" phoebe cheered a little too loudly.
"i call-" ross went to call the first hit but saw the evil in phoebe's eyes as she realized where he was going with the statement.
"never mind, ladies first!" ross quickly cleared his throat and forced a slight giggle.

a/n: this is so short and it's been so long since i've written but i thought this would be a cute scene but it's just really bad, but enjoy anyways <3