HIS COLD HEART: ONE

SOOMIN'S P.O.V

The sun shines brightly outside. The birds chirped outside my window and it really soothes my mood. The warm feeling of my blanket wrapped around my body feels so warm and nice not until my brother ruined the moment. He got up on my bed and starts to yell my name... right on my face.

''good morning lil sis! Wakey! Wakey! Get up now we still have class!'' he shouted as I groaned and kicked him on his leg making him cry in pain.

''hey! That really hurts!'' he complained, still massaging the spot in his leg where i kicked him.

I looked at him and give him a warm smile. ''Heyyy! good morning!'' I said with a smile. He rolled his eyes at me and mumbled something that is probably "I hate you". He left not too long after he took his time to hate me.

Well what a nice way to enjoy my morning. *Sigh...

I got up and made my bed. After making my bed, I immediately went to the bathroom and started preparing for school.

I't didn't took me too long to prepare. I immediately went downstairs to eat my breakfast.

After our delightful breakfast, my brother and I drove to school. The car is filled with silence not until my brother broke the ice. ''Soomin?'' I hummed in response and looked at him with one eyebrow raised.

''sigh... I do not know how to ask this, but lately I am noticing that you gets more awkward than ever when Yeonjun is around, and sometimes you just leave for no reason.'' he said.

I was in shock and couldn't think of something to responde. But then,

"Do you not like him? Did he did something to you?" He asks a little worried. I look at him and said,

"Of course not, we're both fine. Him and I just don't get a long, and I think because of our age gap and he's a boy, bro. And I am not awkward when he's around or when he tries to talk to me, I am just, you know"

I run out of words. I couldn't think of something else so I left it just like that, but he seems to understand slash bought it. Sigh...

After arriving at school we realize that we still have quite some time left before the class starts, we decided to hang out to pass the time.

After a couple of minutes of walking and chatting he and I decided to sat down.

"You know... You don't have to hide something to me. You can say anything to me as long as you feel comforted talking to me about your issues or anything" he says.

I didn't quite follow what he was saying, I tried to ask him what he meant by those words when the bell suddenly rung.

"Come on, let's go we don't want to be late" he said as he got up. He stretched out his hand to help me get up.

"Remember what i told you, okay?" He said and I just said "okay" and smiled.

Before he went to his class, he walked me to my room, there we saw my friend. He waved at us and we waved back.

Brother immediately left after I stepped in the room. I took my sit which is just beside my friend.

"Hey there, good morning" he greeted with a smile as he wrapped his hand on my shoulder.

I took his hands off my shoulder and greet him back, "good morning too, you're surprisingly early today"

He let out a soft chuckle and says, "yeah, mom caught me last night playing at midnight, so in return she woke me up really early today" there his smile fades away.

He rest his head on his table while complaining about his lack of sleep. I couldn't do anything but to laugh at him, he looked up to me with his annoyed face.

"You know Beomgyu, there's a limitations to everything that one's does and when it passed the limitation, there will always be a sequences." I said.

He let out a sigh and mumbled "I know..."

The teacher finally arrived and started the class.

Everyone is listening but not the person beside me. He has his book opened in front of him covering his sleeping head. I got distracted to him and thought; "this boy is so lucky..." For not getting caught and him with the pleasure of sleeping. I got jealous.

I looked at him in disbelief.

Then...

"Choi Beomgyu, could you please give the answer to this problem?" The teacher called out.

He got up immediately looking confused.

"Huh?" He mumbled.

Everyone in class starts to laugh at him. He laughs back.

"Please pay attention next time" the teacher said.

He said yes and took his seat, the class went silent once again. I looked at him to see him looking embarrassed. His face is a little bit red. I looked at him teasingly, I couldn't move on to what just happened and let out a chuckle.

He slaps my arm to make me stop. I complain and hit him back.

"I got something to tell you," I whispered. And he immediately changes his attitude, his expression went "ohhh"

"Later" I said.

"Okay, okay."

The bell has finally ring. Everyone went out of the classroom for lunch. As me and Beomgyu walk, we are having a chat.

"So what did you want to tell me?" He asks.

"That's right, I almost forgot. Just this morning brother why I am awkward when Yeonjun is around and asks me earlier he also said that I shouldn't hide something to him" I said.

"And?" He asks with his eyebrow raised. He looks so lost. I took a sigh and talk again.

"And he also said that I should talk to him as long as I feel comfortable to talk to him about something"

I looked at him and wait for him to think and process what i just said.

Boy, I am really hoping that he would think the same thing that I am thinking. He stopped walking and just stood in front of me trying to think. I don't have much patience, really. I hit his arm and glared at him.

"You are really slow! I think that he knows about our secret, you dummy!" I whispered-shout, and his eyes widened. He covers his mouth with his hands and said, "oh... Oh no!"

He took his hands off his mouth and vigorously hit me on my arm.

"I know! I know!" I said.

"I didn't say anything to him, maybe he finally found out that you like-"

I slap my hand on his mouth to cut him off his sentence.

"Hush, you!"

"Oh, right sorry" he said with a forced smile.

We kept talking about this matter until we get to the cafeteria.

We got our food and we sat down, a couple of minutes later, someone sat down beside me. I turn my head to see my brother and in front of us is his friend, Yeonjun.

A/N: Hiii I don't know if you still remember this story but I decided to rewrite it so Stay tune for the next chapters!