HIS COLD HEART: THREE

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

"Yeonjun and his family" their mother said.

These words echoed inside Soomin's ears. It repeated as if she were in a loop. She stood there frozen as she were quite shocked by the sudden news she had recieved.

"Really? Tonight?" Asks her brother who seems to be surprised too.

"Yes, didn't he tell you?" Asks the mother.

"No, maybe he didn't know then," he says and shrugged the issue off. Turning their heads towards the younger sibling, they saw her there just standing.

As the news is very shocking for her, it seems to be hard for her to process all of it.

The strong smell of onion was breathed by her, it was then she snapped out of her spacing out. She was asked of how she's feeling by her brother and responded with; "oh, yes I am. I just remembered we have quiz tomorrow."

The excuse seems to have worked with her brother. She sighed in relief and excuse herself to go to her room to freshen up, this goes as well for her brother.

Run...

Run...

Run...

She run towards her room as fast as she can, for she want to have more time to dress up before the dinner that will be held in their household with Yeonjun's family later.

Her brother who is just behind her, and taking his time in his steps got curious by her movements.

"Hey! Please don't run in the stairs, you'll get hurt!" He said. His words made his sister stop on running. She looked at him.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" He asks.

"Uh... I really need to use the restroom, sorry" she said.

"Oh, right. Go on then."

Another excuse of her was brought by her brother.

And so both of them got ready for the dinner.

______________________________________

Under the steaming hot shower, the little lady couldn't help herself but to wander her mind off.

"Are they the one who is moving to the Kim's house?" She mumbles.

A sudden thought flashed back in her mind

.

...

Two young schoolers passed by the house, and it seems that the neighbors are packing things.

This made the two stopped and stand there to watch, since they are intrigued. A truck had parked in front of them and a man walked out of the house with a large box.

"Oh, Mr. Kim, do you mind me helping you with that?"

Beomgyu asks, that made the older man looked at his way.