HIS COLD HEART: TWO

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Soomin turns her head towards the guy who sat down beside her... who turns out to be her brother. Once their eyes met, he flashed her a smile.

Another presence was felt by her, her head turn in front of her, there she found her brother's friend, Choi Yeonjun.

She froze for a moment, her eyes are glued onto the guy who's in front of her. Onto that moment she stopped moving, she felt her surroundings suddenly disappearing.

An imaginable, or should we say impossible thing to be experienced.

This feeling felt surreal to her, it went on for few seconds.

She got back in reality as soon as his eyes met hers. She immediately looked away to avoid his gaze. As everyone is minding their own business, this little "incident" as if never happened.

"What's new guys?" A question was asked by Beomgyu. The silence puts him in an awkward position, it made him uncomfortable. He couldn't take it anymore so he immediately broke the ice.

Beomgyu tends to be talkative, he likes to chat and he always get uncomfortable when the people who surrounds him are silent, well this does not apply on every events.

"Well I am doing good except last night because I got caught by my mother at midnight while playing a game, but overall... Everything's fine!" He cheerfully said. A small chuckle came after.

Everyone looked at him looking surprised by his sudden blurting.

Soomin pats his back. Her brother looked at him and said, "I am doing well, everything seems going perfectly for me" he smiles.

Everyone except for Yeonjun smiled and congratulated him.

Everyone finished their lunch and part their ways.

"12:43..." Beomgyu mumbles as he look at his watch.

Soomin turn her head and said, "what?"

"We still have some time, you wanna go stroll for a moment?" He asks.

"Sure" replied Soomin.

As these two taking their stroll, someone who they passed had caught their attention. There that someone took a sit and watch them as they talk and laugh with each other.

A small smile appeared on their face as they thought, "at least she's happy with him."

Sigh... "I'll just watch you be happy with someone else..."

They said under their breath.

A tear rolled down on their cheeks, this person had realized how unfair and cruel this world is.

This "someone" turn around and walked away. Their head is hanging down as they let their tears roll down.

Steps...

Steps...

Foot steps is slowly getting faster...

Run...

Run,

And run...

Until nowhere to be seen.

Only tears that fell on the floor was left. Tears that holds such pain. It was relieved along with pain that this person has.

Truly the world, the life, rather, is really unfair and cruel.

A lot of things and even someone that you like won't be given to you. And you have to face the truth, you have to bear the sadness and pain.

Sometimes that pain is when you have to watch someone that you like or love be happy with someone else.

Just like what that person did.

Another story to be tell soon...

______________________________________

Bam!!!

A door was slammed across the hallway.

"Huh?"

There Soomin found herself walking in the hallway with her brother.

"Are you okay?" Asked her brother.

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine, i was just spacing out sorry" says.

A sight of worry was seen in the face of her brother.

"What is it, really?" Her brother asks, as he stopped walking and stood in front of his sister.

He waited for her to speak up.

"Well... I had this feeling, when I was with Beomgyu earlier. We were strolling, and I felt someone else's presence. I think someone was watching us earlier" she says.

Her brother noticed how she felt terrified as she was telling the story. Soobin raised his arm and gave his little sister a pat on the head and asks, "nothing bad happen right?"

His sister nod her head as a response.

A smile appeared on his face, "well I'm glad that you are fine, if this incident will ever to occur again, call me, alright?" He said.

"Yes, yes, I will. Thanks bro."

The brother and sister made their way home immediately as they were told to return home early today.

They've arrived safe and sound, as soon as they open the door, the first thing that greeted them was this very delicious smell of food.

As soon as they changed their footwear, they went to the kitchen where the smell is coming from. There they found their father and mother busy with cooking dinner.

This was a shocking for the two siblings as they have not seen their father cooked before, well attempting to cook.

"Hello, may I ask what is going on?" Soomin asks, taking the attention from both her parents.

"Oh hey, darlings, you're home!" Their mother greeted while putting something in the oven.

Their father is too busy and focused attempting to do something right in the kitchen to turn his head and greet his children. The siblings watched their father while having a hard time cutting a vegetable, specifically, an onion.

This was found funny by these two siblings. There was nothing to do in mind but to laugh.

"I have a lot of questions in my head right now, may I ask again?"

Soomin said, both siblings chuckled.

"Firstly, why are you guys cooking so much food? Is there an occasion that we are not aware of? And lastlyyyy, why is dad here? Attempting to cook?"

She asks interestingly, her voice is filled with Joy and excitement. A slight laughter is mixed in her voice as she asks these questions. A chuckle was received from her family after asking the last question.

"We are cooking because we have guests tonight" said their mother.

"Really, who?" Asks Soomin

"Yeonjun and his family."