Looking into his angel eyes

"They've been playing for a year and there band hasn't gone anywhere and there hot how can that be" Kitty starts to say looking at the the drummer she winks and he winks back. "The drummer likes you" Elena says giving a table there food as Sophie gives a customer there beer. "you should ask him out he dates a lot of girls for one night" Sophie giggles. "hey one night is better than nothing and those muscles he can do whatever he wants to me" Kitty blushes. "Or maybe Elena Isn't he in your biology class" Kitty asks as Elena nods "We're partners sometimes" She says as Kitty gasps. "What's he like". "he's nice he sat next me out of all the hot girls in class he wants a latina lover but I know him he's a player he flirts with almost everyone sometimes even me but I don't even look at him" Elena says grabbing another order and gives it to another table close by. "You should be his latina lover I know that your a..." Kitty starts to say. "he'll have sex with her then leave the next morning change seats then no more talking nothing" Sophie says pouring a drink for another customer "But if you date him and wait a little while it could be good your a virgin in everything he helps turns girls into woman" Sophie says smiling. "sophie your a virgin too" Elena gets defensive. "Just in sex but I've had boyfriends you haven't" Sophie quickly replies. "I don't know we'll see college is all about experimenting right" Elena asks smiling. the girls both nod. "oh my god there going there starting" kitty squeals looking at the boys. Some girls whistle "hi ben" A girl yells as he smirks. "see" Elena rolls her eyes.
After their performace
Elena walks in to sere the boys their food and drinks "Where's the other I have his food and drink" Elena asks. "Talking with girls" The american says. She rolls her eyes and walks out bumping into someone she gasps because the food and drinks spills all over her "Sorry" They say at the same time helping to pick up and clean the mess. "I got it" they both say at the same time again. The guy helps her clean "Thanks" Elena says looking up in shock. "No problem" The man says as Abba song Angel starts to play. She looks in his eyes and blushes as this plays Don't look too deep into those angel eyes. "Your in my biology class right" He asks. She nods still blushing "Your next to me we're partners sometimes and you ask for a pen sometimes" She quietly says as ben laughs "Yeah I promise tomorow I'll bring a pen tomorow" She giggles as he laughs "I'll redo your order Ben" Elena starts to walk off smiling and blushing. "Don't worry about it You'll make it up to me the next time we have a project" He smirks and gives her a tip walking off. She smiles looking at the money "50" She says to herself smiling walking away. "Well ben whose the groupie tonight" Bill asks. "We already screwed in the bathroom" Ben smirks sitting down. "Where's your food" Harry asks eating his sandwhich. "we ran into each other she dropped it I told her not to worry about it" Ben grabs a few fries from Noah "And gave her tip". "Jesus christ is she your sister lover girlfriend wife damn" Sam asks in shock. "That girl next to me in biology" as the boys give each other a look. "When are you going to shag her" Bill asks laughing. "I heard her family doesn't want her to loose her virginity to a guy for a night then done the next day" Noah says as Sam nods "She doesn't date she's shy I've seen her friends there out partying going crazy as she's the quiet one" Sam starts to say "I was in Kitty's room Elena was shy the next morning" sam finishes. "I heard her friends talking about how she's a virgin and how she should loose it to you benny ben ben" Bill says laughing. Ben smiles "Which mkes it easier".
With Elena
"Oh my god he's so sweet and so hot" Elena smiles as Kitty eyes widen "Elena Lilian Lopez are you blushing" Kitty asks smiling. "Someone has a crush" sophie teases. "So ask him out he'll go out for anyone" Kitty smiles getting up. "No I will not because I don't know He'll cheat if I do" Elena sighs. The girls nod "well get to know him more then" kitty starts to say as Elena nods "I don't know I want too but something is telling me not too" Elena sighs. "Oh no that your hearts wamts something but your brain says no Hate that" Sophie rolls her eyes. "Yeah god what is happening to me" Elena inhales slowly. "You have a crush" Kitty giggles "I won't screw him you can". Elena giggles "Uh thanks".
At home
"Look into his angel eyes One look and you're hypnotized He'll take your heart and you must pay the price Look into his angel eyes You'll think you're in paradise And one day you'll find out he wears a disguise" Elena sings as she's looking in the mirror "Don't look too deep into those angel eyes Crazy 'bout his angeleyes Angel eyes He took my heart and now I pay the price Look into his angeleyes You'll think you're in paradise Then one day you'll find out he wears a disguise Don't look too deep into those angeleyes"