today is a day of celebration

Two months later
"you going home ladies" Elena asks as the girls nod. "Yeah I'm going to visit my family and eat a lot of food" Sophie says. "same and get some guys" Kitty smiles. "careful don't get knocked up" Elena laughs. "and you" Sophie asks. "Ben wants to spend time with me so I'm staying with ben in here" Elena eats a grape. "you and ben Alone here" kitty asks as Elena nods "Yeah him and his band have been working a lot and he wants me around" Elena smiles. "his band is starting to take off" sophie says as Kitty nods "for sure". "Speaking of how was that date" Kitty asks. "I mean it was great amazing we ate drank a little talked danced kissed had sex at the end of the night" she quietly says as the girls giggle. The door swing open. "Hey Elena kitty and sophie" The boys say in unison. "hey babe" He pecks Elena's lips and grabs some wine glasses as noah opens a wine bottle. "why you guys here no offense" Sophie asks. "Well our hardwork paid off" Ben smiles. "what do you mean" Elena asks. "we're going on tour in America" Ben says with excitement. "and one stop is los Angeles" ben smiles at Elena. Elena smiles "really" Elena asks in excitement. "yes we can do whatever you want" He pecks her. "also concerts" Noah says loud. "yeah I know" He kisses Elena. "Just spending time with my girlfriend in her hometown" He wraps his arm around her. "When do you guys leave" Sophie asks. "a week but concerts start in two" Ben says as the girls nod. "how long" Kitty asks. "three months" Bill replies eating a grape from Elena's bowl. "you coming along right" Ben asks. "is that even a question yes" She kisses him. "what's the first Stop" Elena asks. "Texas" Harry says drinking his wine. " a lot of questions less celebrating" Sam says raising his glass. "Oh right" The girls grabs their wine and then they all scream and drink their wine.
A few hours later
"hey baby come here" Ben drags Elena in the other room. "When we go to America in Los angeles um do you want to see your family with me" ben asks as Elena smiles nodding "Of course" She kisses him. "But be warned my family is big and Latino" She chuckles. "And my abuela loves to cook she'll fill your stomach up fast and she loves to playfully flirt and my mom is really nice she'll love you but I have three little little young siblings who are are crazy and I have one older brother whose a ladies man hopefully there calm when you come" Elena explains holding his hands. He strokes her hair "won't drive me away it'll get me closer to you besides" He starts to suck her neck "You all mine" He continues. "Ben I'll get a hickey" She giggles. "good besides your family needs to know their Elena is a total shag" He bites his bottom lip as Elena blushes. "Ben" She pushes him off her giggling. "I'm not a shag I'm amazing" She kisses his lips then they walk back with everyone drunk and dancing also still drinking. Elena and ben giggle softly at their drunk friends. "I love my friends" Elena hugs ben. He hugs her back as their both watching "my mates". They laugh then kiss. "are you going to continue college" Elena asks. "we're famous here now and now we're going on tour releasing our third album with great songs we're going to be ok" Ben assures her. Elena nods "Okay just be careful money and fame can change a person" She looks down as ben raises her chin "Don't worry" he kisses her lips softly. "Lovebirds come over here and celebrate" Noah yells laughing dancing  with Kitty. They laugh at their drunk friends again. They walk back to them smiling.
Later that night
"since you'll be meeting my family maybe I should meet your family" Elena says as ben lays in bed next to Elena. "Sure after tour" Ben pecks her lip and bites his bottom lip. "your dad will probably be mad your dating a rockstar" They both laugh and kiss. "My parents would love you" Ben rubs her back. "why I look like a one night stand" She says sadly. "no they will Your a soon to be therapist honor roll student pretty but a shag when your with me" He kisses her "your perfect" He kisses her again. "thank you ben" She smiles and blushes. Ben grabs a condom and holds the condom up "want too". "Nope" She takes her shirt off showing her bra and goes on her left side then turns her lamp off. Ben smirks turns his side of his lamp and wraps his arm around Elena's waist falling asleep.