Chapter: 9

Chapter: 9
I wake up and it's still dark out..? I'm confused, I grab my phone and it says 4:57am. I try to fall back asleep but I can't. Colby is still next to me and he's quite distracting. I can't sleep time passed and the sun was up. I was staring at Colby the whole time, his warm body up against me,his even breaths. He's so cute, adorable, and hot all at the same time. His body screams daddy, and his personality screams lover. If that made sense. I know he's in a deep sleep, I trace my hand on his jawline, my fingertips go to his lips, soft and plump. My hand trailing down his neck to his shoulders, I stop there and stare at him. He's so beautiful, handsome, sexy as hell. I don't care if he's my step brother, I can't help my attraction to him, or my feelings.. I cuddle up to him more, his legs in between mine my head in the crook of his neck, his arms are around me. How do I really feel about Colby, obviously I don't know him well, we met not to long ago. But just how he listened to me and cared, it all matters to me, his looks are unbelievable too, it's a big plus. What about Jake? He's cute also, he cares about me, he always surprises me with something new about him. Remember what Colby said though? I don't know, maybe Colby was just jealous? No. I like Jake, I want to get to know him more....but Colby. He's my step brother! This is so frustrating. I give up thinking and just focus on Colby, I hope he never does leave me, step brother or not. I don't give a shit anymore, I'm just gonna let things happen. I slowly fall asleep cuddling in Colbys arms, I feel safe, like I belong here.

Author: yeah it's short, but I thought you needed to know Willows thoughts
Should I add other povs more?
Should I add more pictures and stuff like that?
Upvote for the next chapter:)
And follow;)
ily