confessing to you pt 1.

Ever since Sana realized that she has feelings for Dahyun, She's been figuring out how to tell her in person. But, she finally figured out a way with the help of a few people.

Sana contacted Chaeyoung through instagram to help out. She even got the rest of Dahyun's friends to help out, too. Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Tzuyu, and Jihyo all of them. Basically everyone knows about this secret plan except Dahyun herself, who is playing the victim. Sana got all of Dahyun's friends' numbers and made a group chat to make this all work.

The plan is that Sana, Mina, and Momo will fly to Daejeon, which is where Dahyun and the rest lives. The flight will take about 3 hours and they will arrive at night. When they will arrive, it will be the weekend so there will be no school for them. Sana got her permission from the company that she's under to make this happen.

They will then get picked up by Jeongyeon and Nayeon to take them to the hotel, since they obviously can't stay at the dorm. Tzuyu and Jihyo will pick them up the next day to drive them to the dorms, Jeongyeon "has work" and Nayeon "has a doctors appointment" but in reality everyone wants to play a part. Chaeyoung will wake up early to clean the dorm and to wake up Dahyun, too. Tzuyu will text them when they arrived so Chaeyoung can "go to get coffee" and leave the two love birds alone but in reality she's just going to Tzuyu and Jihyo's dorm which is where Mina and Momo will be kept.

Sana's POV

I can't believe it. It's the day of the flight and I have to be honest, I'm so nervous. Not because if the plan will get ruined just because what if Dahyun doesn't feel the same? I've come so far, I won't let my thoughts get in my way. Mina and Momo stayed the night. I've been so caught up with my thoughts that I didn't realize that we're leaving soon!

"Sana! Are you almost done packing? The uber will be here in five minutes!" Mina called out.

"Yep, just packed the last few things!" I responded. I zipped up my suitcase and rolled it into the living room where Momo and Mina are waiting.

"Are you ready? You've been preparing this for two weeks." Mina said.

"Yes, I'm ready. I'm so nervous, though." I pouted.

"Hey, don't think about that stuff, okay? Dahyun will surely be happy to see you." Mina reassured.

"You think so?"

"Yeah! Think on the bright side." Momo replied.

"Oh, the uber's here. Let's get going!" Mina exclaimed.

Mission "Claiming Dahyun's Heart" is a go.

We drove to the airport and as I expected, there was paparazzi and fans. I made sure to flash my smile and wave to them. We boarded the plane and that's when it really hit me that I wasn't going back.

I mainly slept for most of the trip so Mina had to wake me up when we arrived at the Cheongju International Airport. As expected again, we were greeted by cameras and lovely fans. All three of us walked to the front of the airport to wait for Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

"I'll call Jeongyeon to see when they're arriving." I said.

"Okay." Mina and Momo said in unison.

I dialed her number.

"Jeongyeon? Hey, It's Sana. I just wanted to know when you're arriving. We're here at the spot you told us to wait."

"Hey! Yeah, We'll be there in two minutes."

"Great! Thanks again for picking us up."

"No problem! See you soon, bye."

"They'll be here in two minutes." I said to them.

"Got it." Mina replied.

When they arrived, Nayeon got out from the passenger side to help us.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Nayeon imnida." Nayeon said as she bowed. We all introduced ourselves in return.

"Let me help you." Nayeon insisted as she helped put our suitcases in the trunk of their car. We all got into the backseats.

"Wah, it's so crazy to see you guys in person! Let alone in our car." Jeongyeon said while driving.

We all laughed.

"Did you guys have a safe trip?" She asked.

"Yes, we did. Thank you for asking." Mina replied.

"Are you okay, Sana?" Nayeon asked.

"I'm okay, thanks Nayeon. Just lost in my thoughts."

"You know, it's funny because Dahyun herself actually told me about you one night when we were walking back to our dorms three weeks ago." Jeongyeon said.

"Ah, jinja?" I responded.

"Yeah! She was very happy when she was talking about you."

"Awh, cute. That's nice to hear." I smiled.

"See, Sana yah? You'll be fine tomorrow." Momo joined in.

"We'll see when it happens, Momo chan." I said while looking out the window.

The ride back was mainly us jamming to songs, mostly my songs. They dropped us off at the Ramada by Wyndham Daejeon Hotel. They wished us good luck and bid us good bye as they left. We checked in and went to our room for the night. We changed into our pajamas and washed our face. I had my own bed and MiMo slept together on the other bed.

"Good night, you guys." I said while turning off my lamp.

"Good night." Mina said.

"Good.. Night.." Momo said sleepily.

And just like that, I fell asleep.

A/N: ITS SO CLOSE TO THE EENNNDD!! aaH stay tuned to the last chapter!