Chapter 2: Reaveling the Secret to a Stranger

The Owl logo guy thought for a moment that this pair of Obsidian eyes is gleaming. However, when he blinked, those eyes glaring at him look like a sharp knife - thirsty for blood. He jolted and stands up immediately. Thinking, ''This person is dangerous.''

He stepped back when Zitrey get up and patted the dust on her uniform. While Zitrey is busy doing her work, the Owl logo guy notice the imprinted logo on her right chest - an Owl. He rejoiced for a moment and wanted to ask this person in front of him, if he could tag along going to their school, yet, he dared not.

He startled when Zitrey walked in his direction. His scalped tingled. He couldn't help but to walks backwards, but as he walk back, Zitrey continued to walk forward.

''What to do? What to do?!'' His mind was messed with negative thoughts. It was his first time to meet a person with such intimidating aura.

The Owl logo guy had already backed away to a corner of the wall when Zitrey stopped her step. His entire body froze, stiff like a corpse. Although he stepped away to the person in front of him, the distance between them was merely one foot. Having a short leg is indeed unfair when comparing to a long-legged guy.

He jolted when Zitrey lean towards him. At the same time his knees are trembling and becoming soft because of fear. This made him sit onto the ground. The Owl logo guy clutched his chest, searching for something that can make him calm down, but he can't find it. His right hand touched his neck, and when he realized that the 'thing' that should be there were gone. He panicked.

"N-no, no. W-when did I lost it?! When that fat guy bumped into me? No, it wasn't. It was still there at that time. W-where is it?" He murmured to himself. He looked around, but he found nothing. "Did, I really lost it?" it was then, he felt a bucket of ice thrown at him.

At the same time, Zitrey bent her legs to pick up something shining on the ground. It was a tiny silver chain with a small bull pendant. This necklace seems familiar to her, as though she saw it years ago. But, she didn't think deeper on that idea. Zitrey saw this necklace fell from the Owl logo guy's neck when they bumped each other. It flew a meter away from them because she accidentally tapped it with her hand. She stands up and said with cold expression, "Yours..."

When the Owl logo guy tilted his head. His eyes gleamed when he saw a shiny object hanging at the hand of the person in front of him, it was his necklace. Like a soul came back to life, he immediately answered, "Yea!" voice full of energy.

Then he raised his hand and Zitrey put it on his palm without touching him. The Owl logo guy sigh a relief. This necklace is very important to him as this 'thing' was given by a person he can't forget. He examined it and found out only the locked was broken, ''Thank goodness! I'll bring it to repair shop later.''

He put the necklace on his inside pocket coat and gently patted it, making sure it was really safe. Awhile ago he was so scared towards this person but right now he felt so grateful. Then he faced this person standing in front of him.

Zitrey took aback on what she saw, she didn't expect to see a wide smile full of happiness embedded to Owl logo guys' face. "Thanks, Big Bro!" his eyes are sparkling like stars in the night sky.

She looked away on that gaze. It's been awhile since she saw that kind of smile: so bright and true without ulterior motive. This made her cold heart waver a bit. "Damn it!"

Zitrey turned her back and about to walk when a group of people approached them. It was the Burning Arrow Gang. Some of them have a pinkish bump on their forehead, while others are holding their head like they feels dizzy. They are the people the Owl logo guy encountered and got hit by his things. Seems that the fat Guy called for reinforcement, as the other guys looks well.