Chapter 1

Edited

°• third person POV ~

Same spot, same time but big yoongi. It's been awhile when Yoongi slipped into a little. But what can he do? No one's there to take care of little Yoonie.

He's so stressed and he really need to slip but at the same time he don't wanna. He don't want to let his friends know because he's sure they'll be disgusted.

He sat on the dark corner of the living room with his knees near his chest and his chin on his knee, he sat near the window where you can see a good view of the moon glowing.

He pouted slightly feeling himself wanted to slip into a little but shook it off and continue to watch the moon infront of him until he felt himself fall into slumber.

°• Jin POV

Yawn, what time is it? Oh 5. I woke up too early and that's perfect. I wanted to clean the dorm while those lazy dorks sleep. Also, cook breakfast for them. Cause I still love them even though they stress my handsome face sometimes. Smh.

I went downstairs to the living room while rubbing my eyes because I just woke up. My eyes shot up wide as I raise my eyebrow.

" Why is Yoongi sleeping there? " I chuckled a little and went near the sleeping boy then it hit me. Yoongi will definitely kill me if I woke him up.

He started to move a little as I back up slightly scared if he'll spit fire.

" mwilk.. " he mumbled something I didn't hear with his lips slightly parted apart. Cute. Gotta take a pic. Click. Shit. The flash is on.

" ugh.. " he groaned and sat up from his laying position and look around until his eyes landed on me.

" Jin hyung.. " he rubbed his eyes with his fist. I wish my eye is a camera so I can take a video or a picture of Yoongi being soft.

" H-hey Yoongi. Why are you sleeping there? " I asked softly afraid that this lil meow meow will spit fire in anytime now.

" I - I fall asleep last night when I was watching the moon glow. " he answered as I took a good look of his messy hair and drowsy eyes. Gorgeous.

" Hyung ? " i snapped. Did he just caught me staring at him?

" Oh uhm uh. Yeah? "

" Can I go back to sleep upstairs to my room? " did just the Min Yoongi who spit fire and make his own rule asked for my fuckening permission?

" Yes dear. Go on. " I answered and smile brightly at him. I swear I saw a faint blush on his cheeks.

" twanks.. " he mumbled which I didn't hear again then he went upstairs to his room.

Now my day is already complete just seeing Yoongi's soft side.

•.°______♡______°.•

Now, Im done with cleaning and done with cooking.

" Good morning Jin hyung! Morning morning! " I already know who it is from how he greets me.

" Good morning ball of sunshine. How's your sleep? " I asked him as I place the plate of eggs and bacon on the table.

" It was wonderful hyung! " he answered and sat down on his chair.

" No! Im the best in playing all games. That's why they call me as the golden maknae! "

" I didn't asked your title! Nye nye! " both Taehyung and Jungkook argue.