2

My eyes were still shut but I could hear the birds chirping and the gentle flow of the stream. Realizing that my body was still floating underwater, I managed to get on the ground.

I groaned in pain as I sat on my butt and embraced myself. I was fully drenched, my clothes were drench and my hairs were dripping wet except for the backpack which was waterproof.

"You sure can sleep peacefully even when you're underwater. Unbelievable!" I heard a voice from the back, a manly voice.

I quickly stood up and turn to the other side to where the voice were heard but suddenly I lost my balance and slipped on the damp soil. I was ready to land on my butt but felt a hand grabbing unto my waist surprising me.

"You're injured" I raised my head a little and noticed that I'm in someone else arm.

I met his eyes.

For a split second, his eyes were fix on mine but he eventually looked away.

"Who are you?" I questioned, quickly backing away as I shoved him away.

He didn't say a word. He just observed me from head to toe with his hands thrust in his pockets and a cold expression plastered on his face making me shiver in fear. He took a step forward followed by another, then another, and now he was just an inch away from me. He furrowed his brews a little as he sniffed my scent and let's out a satisfying look.

"Blood" He mumbled in the crook of my neck and I could feel his cold breathe on my skin.

"What?" At first, I didn't exactly knew  what he was trying to say. I've never came across an actual Vampire but I've read of them in the books so I know a bit of vampires. Blood? Vampires are attracted by blood. "Blood?" I repeated to what he just said as my mind started processing. He's a vampire?

He stepped back.

"You're a v-vam-vampire?" I stuttered, suddenly feeling my hairs sticking up at the thought of it.

He gently closed his eyelids and let's out a deep breath, "leave" upon opening his eyes, he gave me a death glare.

"But I -"

"Leave this place immediately"

Where am I suppose to go when I'm lost? I bit my lips slowly lowering my head at the thought of it. The wind was starting to whirl and I was wearing already soaked clothes making me shiver more. Suddenly I felt something wrapping around me and I could feel warmth. What was that? I turned to see the sight of the male wrapping his overcoat around me.

Before I can say a word, he was already out of my sight.

Sighing, I look around the place searching for his trance but I realized there was no one around.

"What a meanie" I shrug and fix the overcoat properly and shove my hands in the pockets, making myself comfortable in it.

"Might as well just look around. I need to survive!" I clenched my fist tight and realised I was holding onto something.The necklace. "Jungmo" I whispered his name on seeing the necklace that he gave me earlier.

Without wasting any time, I wore it on my neck and tuck it under my shirts. I then proceeded to wander around before I stepped on something which seems to be a trap.

I screamed with all my strength as I was falling off a cliff and then the next thing I knew, everything blacked out.

I blinked my eyes weakly.

I saw the trees moving backwards.

And I was holding unto furs.

I soon realized I was riding on an Wolf's back.