9

Jinhyuk introduce all his friends to me.

Although they are harmless, I feel uncomfortable.

"I'll just go, get some fresh air"

I walk around taking in the fresh air.

"Hey pretty! Want a drink with me?" I shake my head as a sign of no, walking away everytime someone asks  for a drink.

"This place is poison" I block my nose with my palm as the scent of the alcohol lingers in my nose. 'I should get outta here' I thought walking to where my feet is dragging along. My lips suddenly curves upward on seeing the view. I took a step forward looking around to see if anyone's around. Seeing that there's no one, I sigh before taking big strides towards the pool.

I've never seen a pool or such in real but I've seen them in books. Although I grew up in an isolated place, I'm confident that I know about a lot of things and stuffs cause grandma had a room full of different kinds of books. Having nothing to do, I've almost covered up all the books so yeah, that's how I came to learn about the outside world.

"This looks better than the ones in the book" I flash a smile as I took off my heels and dip my feet into the pool.

I hum a song swaying my legs in the pool.

"Such a beautiful girl- " I quickly turn my head as I feel someone's presence next to me. "Don't you know it's dangerous to be here alone?" He whispers in my neck suddenly making me shiver in fear.

I stand on my feet.

"Com'on pretty, I mean no harm" he raise both his hands in the air which were thrust in his pockets earlier and takes a step forward followed by another and finally taking a large stride towards me.

I step back trying to distance away from him.

"You can't get away from me" he flash a wide evil smile. The next thing I know, he's behind me which means he's a vampire and he used his vampire speed to approach me. "Now this position seems better" he tilts his head on the crock of my neck snapping me out of trance.

I can hear him inhaling and exhaling, his cold breathe coming in contact with my skin.

"Blood-" I freeze at the moment. "What happened?" He turns to look at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

His fangs were out.

Scared, I look around to see if anyone's there to help me but saw none, then I turn left and right searching for an exit so that I can run off and looks like there's only one exit.

The vampire follows my gaze, "searching for an exit?" He furrows his brews.

"Get off me" I push him with all my strength but unfortunately he grab me by my arms.

"Nice try. You little filthy human" he breathe against my neck.

I struggled to get off him.

Meanwhile something invaded my mind.

A thought.

Without giving a second thought, I quickly jump into the pool.

I'm drowning.

Drowning. Suddenly images of me drowning in the river appeared on my mind making me unconscious.

I struggle as I raise my head out of the pool so I can catch some breathe and even though I'm struggling to survive, I've notice that the evil vampire have already left.

I gasp.

"He-" I fell underwater again before I can even shout for help. "Help"

I feel my energy drowning.