04

end game spoilers ahead! ☆-☆ parts
---

Unfortunately, Chaewon didn't contact Minju or go out to vandalise. She watched Iron Man and decided to watch all the Marvel movies. For a fucking week she stayed up and watch Marvel movies till 5am and wake up at 4pm, just to continue watching Marvel movies.

After watching Captain Marvel, she noticed her food supply was nearly finished. "I really must stop fangirling over Tom Holland and get food." She said to herself. It was 12am, she didn't care.

The convenience store near her place recently closed down, she had no choice but to walk to the one where she met Minju.

She was wearing a white hoodie this time, and had no hood pulled over her head. She went over to the food section, lo and behold, she saw Minju in a grey hoodie, picking bags of chips.

She rushed over to her and asked her, almost whispering. "Do you sell chips or something?" Minju turned and grinned. "No, I get them for fun." Chaewon turned slightly. "Cool."

"Are you here to have 'fun' again?" Minju walked away from the chips section.

"What? No. My food is running out." Packs of bread, chips and instant noodles filled her hands. She gestured to the cashier. "Come on, I'll pay this time." Minju smirked, heading over to the cashier. "If you say so."

Chaewon paid for the food, as she had promised. "Let's talk. You're not in a hurry, are you?" Minju shook her head.

They sat on a bench outside the store. "This week drained my fucking energy. I legit watched all the Avenger movies." She saw Minju's eyes lighting up. "You're a Marvel fan?" Chaewon nodded, eyes big. "Oh fuck yeah. Tom Holland, bro."

"No, Iron Man. Too bad he died in End Game. Fucking hell."

Chaewon's eyes grew bigger. "Excuse me, what did you say?"

Minju's hand flew to her mouth. "Oh shit, you haven't seen End Game yet? Fuck, I'm sorry."

The other girl buried her head into her hands. "No! Why Iron Man? So unfair! I wanted to watch the damn movie tonight. Fuck you."

"Hey, it wasn't my fault you haven't seen End Game! It came out 52 years ago!"

"Bitch, it came out like 5 months ago, what's your fucking problem?"

"That's exactly the point! Gosh, for such a bad-girl, I never thought you were that dumb."

"Says the one who spoiled End Game for me! Dumb!" Chaewon shooked her fists at her.

Minju giggled lightly. "You're fun to talk to."

Chaewon pouted. "Well, not anymore. You're coming home with me to watch End Game." She pulled Minju's wrist, standing up.

"Fine, my dad is never around anyway. Always meeting important people over seas."

"What about your mom?"

"She- died 5 years ago."

The sound of their shoes going against the gravel sidewalk was the only thing to be heard.

"Shit, sorry." Chaewon apologized.

Minju looked down. "It's alright, the money my dad earns could send me to the moon."

"I can relate. I don't really care, though. I wish I wasn't as rich. I want to be like others. But bad."

"Yeah, you steal."

Chaewon threw her arms into the air. "I told you I was having fun. That's how I live a life. From the looks of you, you look like you don't live a life."

"Well then, how do you live your life?"
Minju asked, listening intently for Chaewon's answer.

"I steal, I vandalise, I smoke, well not that often, I go clubbing, and I drink. Do you do any of those?"

Minju shook her head. "Doesn't your parents know about this?"

"They don't care about what ever shit I do. I'm alive and has food to eat, and that's all they care about." Chaewon answered curtly.

"Fuck, I wish I had a life like yours. It would be so much more fun."

A smirk appeared on Chaewon's face. "Who says you can't?"

---

sorry for the late update! i do NOT encourage chaewon's kind of behaviour. this is only so it can fit in with the storyline. and i am NOT implying that chaewon does this in real life, so dont get wrong ideas. thanks

im cringing at this oml i wrote this like 3 months ago

also go check out my 2 other books ones yulyen n werewolf if you do I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER

i was thinking of opening an iz*one cover shop for d iz*one writers. what do yall think?